Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 500,000 ARTPOP physical copies have special cover

Sexxx

Featured Posts

daviddarko

Some questions:

1. How much Born This Way (Album, Physical) sold in the First week?

2. what means ''foil'' I don't understand what is so Special, what is the difference?

@ladygaga

"The foiling represents the true design of the cover as imagined by the artist Jeff Koons, who hand collaged the typography himself."

@ladygaga

"in other words, YALL BETTER GET ONE OF THOSE FIRST 500,000. They are once in a lifetime, one of a kind. #ARTPOP"

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• Gagz

• glockenpop

• FrozenKookie

FrozenKookie

What :confused::laughga:

Just our beloved native language :laughga: he's now in Australia. I know he misses using it here. We're friends irl.

Naaalala mo pa ba ung mga nauna sa pila sa BTWB tsaka mga tropa nila Lady Gagita? :laughga: umattend kami dati ng fan album release ng BTW dito sa Glorietta 5. May mga onteng pa-contest, andun sila pero flop. Lack of promotion kasi. Too bad di nakabili, mga closeted pa kasi nung time na yun

oh? hindi ko natandaan yung tropa ni Gagita. pero ang nagmarka sakin nun ay yung nagsabi satin na pumila tayo. kairita, i-ingles ingles pa at pasosyal. nawalan tuloy ako ng gana nung nasa pila tayo. yung Pinoy monsters na inaasahan kong kwela e naging pasosyalan at mga trying hard tbh.

well, I wasn't surprised that the album release in Glorietta 5 is a flop there. Besides lack of promotion, it's not like the Philippine sis here for Gagz. For all we know the Filipinos are kissing Katy's a** and treats her as the Queen of Pop music rn. :awkney:

You should have bought your copy though, the experience of getting the album on the album launch would be fun. Though I could understand you, as I wasn't able to buy TFM myself because I was still a closeted fan back in the days. :smh:

FrozenKookie

oh? hindi ko natandaan yung tropa ni Gagita. pero ang nagmarka sakin nun ay yung nagsabi satin na pumila tayo. kairita, i-ingles ingles pa at pasosyal. nawalan tuloy ako ng gana nung nasa pila tayo. yung Pinoy monsters na inaasahan kong kwela e naging pasosyalan at mga trying hard tbh.

well, I wasn't surprised that the album release in Glorietta 5 is a flop there. Besides lack of promotion, it's not like the Philippine sis here for Gagz. For all we know the Filipinos are kissing Katy's a** and treats her as the Queen of Pop music rn. :awkney:

You should have bought your copy though, the experience of getting the album on the album launch would be fun. Though I could understand you, as I wasn't able to buy TFM myself because I was still a closeted fan back in the days. :smh:

The nerve indeed. It was such a needless thing like to embarrass us. It was a bit of an embarrassment, that drag b---h could've just said it politely and with proper manners :grr:

Yeah relevant dito and Roar. Lol what do you expect from this floppy country pag dating sa music industry :awkney: well that's better than hearing Gangnam Style, Dougie o Pusong Bato na paulit2 in a year, sa araw2 na lang na nilikha ng Diyos maririnig mo everywhere. Pathetic :awkney:

Actually meron pa ding mga available gold-foiled TFM with The Fame sa mga record bars dito.

Neight Shayde

well, I wasn't surprised that the album release in Glorietta 5 is a flop there. Besides lack of promotion, it's not like the Philippine sis here for Gagz. For all we know the Filipinos are kissing Katy's a** and treats her as the Queen%

The nerve indeed. It was such a needless thing like to embarrass us. It was a bit of an embarrassment, that drag b---h could've just said it politely and with proper manners

Yeah relevant dito and Roar. Lol what do you expect from this floppy country pag dating sa music industry well that's better than hearing Gangnam Style, Dougie o Pusong Bato na paulit2 in a year, sa araw2 na lang na nilikha ng Diyos maririnig mo everywhere. Pathetic

Actually meron pa ding mga available gold-foiled TFM with The Fame sa mga record bars dito.

Buti na lang at mababait at hindi pasosyal yung mga monsters sa Pinoy thread. :)

well, all Katy singles are smashing so hard in that floppy country, so I won't be surprised if ARTPOP singles will flop if not underperform in there. :awkney:

Let's not forget Harlem Shake and Gentleman that slayed the country. Gaga will never. :legend:

what's foiled album cover anyway? Im not sure if the TFM deluxe album that I bought is gold foiled or just with gold font. :flop:

FrozenKookie

Buti na lang at mababait at hindi pasosyal yung mga monsters sa Pinoy thread.

well, all Katy singles are smashing so hard in that floppy country, so I won't be surprised if ARTPOP singles will flop if not underperform in there.

Let's not forget Harlem Shake and Gentleman that slayed the country. Gaga will never.

what's foiled album cover anyway? Im not sure if the TFM deluxe album that I bought is gold foiled or just with gold font. :flop:

****ty music slaying. When will your irrelevant faves :legend: :toofloppy:

Isn't that gold foil o gold font lang? :flop:

Some questions:

1. How much Born This Way (Album, Physical) sold in the First week?

2. what means ''foil'' I don't understand what is so Special, what is the difference?

Foil means the letters will be metallic and semi-reflective.

FrozenKookie

Baka gold font lang. :flop:

Hindi ba foil un wtf even :toofloppy: let's fuk off here na, dun na tayo sa thread natin XD ligo muna ako, 12am na bumabagyo pa. When will your faves :legend:

That J

Ughhhh this is so cool but 500,000 isn't alot in the grand scheme. If this album sells 500,000 in the first week, I'll die. SO glad I preordered this from the website AND Amazon. Surely I'll get this cover...possibly twice.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hindi ba foil un wtf even :toofloppy: let's fuk off here na, dun na tayo sa thread natin XD ligo muna ako, 12am na bumabagyo pa. When will your faves :legend:

I'm not sure if that's what you guys mean by "foil". :toofloppy:

and

Oh. :hor:

sige matutulog na ako. We're flooding this thread now. :smh: