💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Infected Mushroom talks "Aura"

Dolev

Featured Posts

chiuga

Wish it wasn't too late so she could just scrap the song, and in return not give them a penny.

Hi can I get a refund? lol

No Angel

Gaga could gift them a medal or a cake with a letter lol

With a signed copy of ARTPOP, too. "Thank ĂƒÆ’ÂŒ for your contributions."  :yes:  lol

At least she's giving them full credit, too. Some artists would totally be like "nah don't add 'em" lol

FrozenKookie

Steinberg/Kelly, the writers of "Like a Virgin". Not "Like a Prayer", which was written by Madonna and Patrick Leonard.

I've read, on this forum, that Gaga actually did write NOBTR, but wasn't credited, because she was ghostwriting. (Yeah, I had no idea that happened in songwriting before I read that.) This was offered as the explanation for why we have her vocals on the demo. I can't vouch for it, of course.

Ghostwriting? Idk that. I need to do some researching :duck:

No Angel

:lmao:

Well, at least they were honest. 

Right. The only one who should be offended is Gaga. And I'm positive she wasn't. I don't know why some are dragging them on here lol. I get why some underground producers/artists want to stay where they are. They've found their place, built an underground platform where they are and they don't wanna feel like they're selling out to mainstream artists in any way.

Joaco95

Look at the negative response "Aura" got on the Infected Mushroom Forums after the demo leaked.

I'm not at all surprised to see that the band is trying to spin this around after their fans responded so negatively.

wat :lmao:

MahoganySnitch

Sounds like they were/are torn. They want the recognition, but they don't want to be a huge popular group. lol

Odd, isn't it? I always thought most musical acts strive to have their music be heard by as many people as possible for two reasons: so that people can enjoy it, and so people can pay you. 

IDK, if music was your passion, wouldn't you want more people enjoying it, especially if it's your creation?

bottom line is: don't bite the hand that feeds you.

No one is saying they should like how the song turned, or even that they should even like Gaga. But they have proved to be such low and greedy people that they shouldn't be slamming Gaga or the song, at least not publicly for heaven's sake. 

Honestly, if I were Gaga, I would just scrape off the song off of ARTPOP and just release it on Vevo (to please the fans), credit the ungrateful IM, get no money out of it, which ipso facto means that IM won't get any.

No Angel

Odd, isn't it? I always thought most musical acts strive to have their music be heard by as many people as possible for two reasons: so that people can enjoy it, and so people can pay you. 

IDK, if music was your passion, wouldn't you want more people enjoying it, especially if it's your creation?

Yeah, I get that. If I were an artist, I'd totally want all the recognition, but I suppose some people find their niche audience and are fine with being where they are and find popularity/mainstream to be harmful for them and their creative integrity. Eh, all people are different I suppose. 

But if I had good music, I'd wanna share it with the world so they can dance their asses off.  :excited:

gaga buying someone else's music is such a turn off for me.  so azealia banks!

Azealia is such a joke, the biggest hit of her career is an entire instrumental with her vocals on it, and she's absolutely milking it.:')

MahoganySnitch

Yeah, I get that. If I were an artist, I'd totally want all the recognition, but I suppose some people find their niche audience and are fine with being where they are and find popularity/mainstream to be harmful for them and their creative integrity. Eh, all people are different I suppose. 

But if I had good music, I'd wanna share it with the world so they can dance their asses off.  :excited:

Agrey!