๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Orange Is The New Black

Buddy

Featured Posts

Buddy

Is it really that good? what's so good about it?

It's REALLY good. There's a lot of character development as they show the back stories of the characters in flashbacks, and what caused them to get put in prison. You really begin to passionately like and hate the characters. The drama is well written, and there is a lot of shock and cliffhangers that get you wanting to watch more. It's also quite funny at times, and well written humor too. I think the #1 thing that got me into the show is the character development though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstermanifest

I just finished watching the 1st season like 5 minutes ago. I love this show! Can't wait for more episodes. That season finale was intense!

Zilla

Finished the show in a day and a half, ADDICTED.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Lux Zappa

I love this show. Not surprised its by Jenji Kohan :D

stackhouse

It's REALLY good. There's a lot of character development as they show the back stories of the characters in flashbacks, and what caused them to get put in prison. You really begin to passionately like and hate the characters. The drama is well written, and there is a lot of shock and cliffhangers that get you wanting to watch more. It's also quite funny at times, and well written humor too. I think the #1 thing that got me into the show is the character development though.

ย 

thanks, will definitely check it outย  :)

Giorno Giovanna

i'm gonna watch it, sounds great

ใ“ใฎใ‚ธใƒงใƒซใƒŽใ‚ธใƒงใƒดใ‚กใƒณใƒŠๅคขใŒใ‚ใ‚‹

I'm so excited for season 2. I love Jenji Kohan. Weeds is my all time fave show so I'm happy she's doing something again now that Weeds is over.

Wow, I just finished watching this show with my boyfriends and we LOVED IT!!! I cannot wait to see season 2, I hope that the fact that it's Christmas in the show means that it'll come around January. I know they started filming it a week or two ago. I loved Weeds and Jenji Kohan is definitely making me happy again with this show.. :legend:

• 1 month later...

I can't see Chapman without thinking about Katy.

ย 

Finished the show in a day and a half, ADDICTED.

LOL me too.

Archived