June 3, 2014  San Jose  SAP Center at San Jose

June 30, 2014  Boston  TD Garden

Why is she taking a long break in June? :huh:

She's giving a month to Mary Jane Holland  :worship:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChristianSaad

Well, my password for Milwaukee was a flop.  Didn't work.  Now they took the presale down.

That's so weird LMZ is the only option. I tried for 2 floor GA tickets for Milwaukee and I got them with my code but then when I entered my information the system reset and made me search again and they were gone by then =(

lavenderblondee

Wish she would of announced Milwaukee before Chicago! I definitely can't afford to get tickets to Milwaukee's after just spending $250 for Chicago. I'm not sure which one I want more though. I might just cancel my ticket for Chicago, and get Milwaukees instead.

Well, my password for Milwaukee was a flop.  Didn't work.  Now they took the presale down.

The Milwaukee presale was a big ass flop. I didn't get anything worth paying for and then they took the presale down. Wtf.

broadwaybrian318

Does anyone have the citi presale code?  it says its just the first 6 digits of the card.  Does anyone know any set of digits that work?

Does anyone have the citi presale code?  it says its just the first 6 digits of the card.  Does anyone know any set of digits that work?

i bought my tickets with this pre-sale, but you have to use that credit card to pay for your tickets...so any random 6 numbers won't just work.

I just bought 2 LMZ tickets with my mothers credit card and got a confirmation email and everything was okay, then I saw this in the email "The original purchaser and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together. A valid ID is required." She won't be in attendance. Will I still be able to get in  :ohno: ????

bumblebee

I just bought 2 LMZ tickets with my mothers credit card and got a confirmation email and everything was okay, then I saw this in the email "The original purchaser and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together. A valid ID is required." She won't be in attendance. Will I still be able to get in  :ohno: ????

I think you should call or email the venue and ask that question  :hug:  They usually answer 

MeryJaneHolland

I just had to go through a big ordeal with ticketmaster getting my name put onto them instead of my brother in laws (who bought the ticket) the problem isnt with the tickets themselves but with the VIP check-in line for the LMZ package because the name will be whatever is on the credit card.  If you have the same last name they shouldn't have a problem switching it over to you though 

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys think we will get dates from June 3- June 26?

Not sure why there's a large gap there. Hoping a few other cities (Denver) get dates

• 2 weeks later...

So do you all remember the 3-tiered, circular, moving platform from the artRave album kick off? I think she should keep that but Instead of it being circular, it should be squared or like an octagon or something. She could build the whole platform out of screens. That's what most EDM artists do. Their sets are made out screens so that way they can show all kinds of cool things! 
I mean imagine the amazing imagery and visuals she could put with a set made of screens! and if it would move to then she could really do some amazing things. I mean she COULD keep it circular if curved screens are an actual thing but if they're not then I think an octagonal shape would be pretty cool.

I'm so happy they keep adding american dates. First, because you deserve it SO much, and then because I'm so broke so if she announces the european leg now, I won't be able to buy my tickets  :laughga:  

Archived