Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 'Rare Hair' Thread

Miel

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Introvert

I don't like the fact that she just wanted to recreate something iconic like the yellow wig, it wasn't really new, but I do like the color even if it doesn't match with most of her outfits  :sweat:

i don't think she was trying to make any style iconic during the born this way era in particular other than maybe the horns. she had way too much going on and her style was literally in constant transition that she left no time for anything to be iconic.

Alien Tulip

I really liked the golden blonde hair with pastel pink highlights in the born this way video.

tumblr_mjs2qdw5Fm1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

She only wore this wig again once

tumblr_mjs2rlye1Y1qga1iko1_500.jpg

Miel

Ah, the BTW mushroom wig. Good wig.

My dad is a really staunch conservative, and he has a strong opposition to Lady Gaga, but he really liked this photo, mostly because of the red, white and blue in her hair. Whenever he mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed. 

But I love how strong the image is. I feel like it makes a statement about how unique and wonderful the U.S. is (Yuyi), but we're obsessed with oil and our reliance on it could kill us (being drenched in the oil). Wasn't this around the time of that oil spill in the gulf of mexico? Or was this after?

The oil spill was about a year earlier. But, as you have said, it could definitely be more a message about America's reliance on oil. I remember she posted a caption with the picture, saying "no oil is slick enough to stop a dream" or something like that.

didnt last long either

tumblr_mjs1saOeHa1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

Sad. What a nice hairstyle.

Lady-Gaga-V-Magazine-Photo-Shoot-2011.jp

i love all of these looks  :flutter:

Ahh, the black pigtails!

3 points in and ready for more

Antidote

I want the Rainbow Hair back, looks so cool.

When I was a kid I had some little unicorns and they had the same hair :king:

blubrryxkisses

This thread is amazing. I am dying at all the hair (edit) pronz.

I love so many of these, but I would like the pigtails to re-emerge, along with the mint blonde (maybe together lol how whimsical).

My room is painted mint green and it happens to be a favorite color of mine, so yeah... plus, green tones look so pretty with her eye color.

Pure Adrenaline

PEOPLE your misslieading the title it's RARE hair, half of the pictures(like the short hair from Alejandro era) aren't rare

Maybe the Hair i realyy miss is this purple hair that she only wore on the paparazzi video with the unicorn

Paparazzi%2B720p%2BHD.png

I really wish the alien mushroom head would have appeared more. It was only seen during the born this way video and the mariano vivanco. photoshoot. 

tumblr_mjrpnfrF0f1qga1iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrpnfrF0f1qga1iko3_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrpnfrF0f1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

The second link is rare since she only wore that hairdo for less than two weeks. she wore it at glasftonbury also.

The fame monster wig is kind of in between. She only wore it from november to february.

:wtfga:  :wtfga:  :wtfga:  :wtfga:  :wtfga:  the only thing I liked about the era was that she didn't put that hair in any performances or interviews

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived