Featured Posts

Michelle

:legend: That was AMAZING!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

I don't think they played it safe.. the Fame Ad was anything but safe. Full of nudity, dark visuals, s-xuality - plus there was a gun used towards the end of the Ad. Wouldn't have made a difference had the massacre footage been included; sales would've been the same.

of course it was not safe. but it was way safer than the edit with the massacre.

Tommy Monster

So this is why all of those people were dead in the Fame movie, it´s a pitty that they just left it out of there...

Miel

Interesting. Would have enjoyed this in the final, good emphasis on the duality of Fame.

Really digging the short bangs.

3 points in and ready for more

imasugarush

It's a commentary on either how status can make you scrutinize your appearence,

how the ego of FAME's vanity will ward of anyone who is not worthy of the ego's intamacy.

or the loneliness and paranoia in order to protect everything earned through the FAME.

TheQueen

Am I deja-vuing or did we already have a topic months ago about this and the director put a massive notice out about it being posted etc. and once the notice was posted it leaked idk idk

i read somewhere that this is a commentary on how her quest for fame and vanity and self indulgence has caused many of her fans to commit suicide and she basically heartlessly kills them... the duality of FAME. :/ i read that.

Wow...my heart literally got heavy

Mama Ru

she looks injured

She moves a bit like V in V for Vendetta (and her wig is the exact same style as his, only blonde. Her cape is similar too.) I wonder if that's intentional. Can't believe I never noticed that before.

(**spoiler alert** might not want to watch if you haven't seen the movie)

http://youtu.be/LGGP...?t=1m18s[/media]

Oh okay.

Nothing spectacular, I was expecting a bloodbath from the description before the leak

I think she (or whoever wrote that description) just wanted to make sure it didn't come across as condoning or promoting violence. It does make me wonder though if the scene with Gaga kissing the guy who's being held down is supposed to be after this or before (i.e. I wonder if he's supposed to be dead.)

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Mr Ricky

Am I deja-vuing or did we already have a topic months ago about this and the director put a massive notice out about it being posted etc. and once the notice was posted it leaked idk idk

You mean the recorded version of this video? :P

Crossfit

Alcina Dimitrescu

yes but that was a recorded video (Gaga would say it has texture though :derpga:) and it lacked the first shot,

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived