💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Looking Fab

HausOfNicole

Featured Posts

HausOfNicole

normal_100~7.jpg

normal_102~9.jpg

Feel free to move or lock this if it's already been posted somewhere else, I just felt they were news worthy because they were cute and I love the outfit. Plus is my first post so I'm not sure how they work :toofunga:

These pics are from last week, Feb 20th to be exact.

UPDATE: These were very likely taking pre-surgery, she still looks fab so the point stays the same.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pink sushi

She's aliiiivvvveeeeeeeee!

I wonder where she is. Hopefully not Chicago dressed like that.......it has been pretty cold here lately....

Adorable and resilient. She's looking great. I'm loving the hair, shades, and outfit. Sexy, yet it appears comfortable. :flutter:

These are from last week for people wondering. Add that to the OP.

Can you confirm this? Give me a source and I'll add it.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Americano

Adorable and resilient. She's looking great. I'm loving the hair, shades, and outfit. Sexy, yet it appears comfortable. :flutter:

Can you confirm this? Give me a source and I'll add it.

Posters of the picture said it was from last week in NYC, and shes in Chicago now

:worship: Boobs :worship:

Sorry, that was the first place my eyes and mind went. She's looking decent but still recovering. :D She's probably flippin' exhausted. Go some place warm and relax with your family, Gaga! :heart:

Ew whats with that outfit. So hot topic meets oktoberfest

I love Goths, Germans, and Beer!!!! <3 <3

Its also very nicely renaissance! Green puffy sleeves and cleavage laced = I just peed myself at how awesome she is.

OMG wow leave it to Gaga to have surgery and look flawless, anyone else would probably come out in sweat pants and a large sweater. I'm glad the surgery went well and that Gaga will now be recovering and resting.

Seems that she's back to blonde. At least for a while. A few weeks ago, before the surgery visited a girl in an hospital (I think?) and she was blonde.

Michelle

:worship: Boobs :worship:

Sorry, that was the first place my eyes and mind went. She's looking decent but still recovering. :D She's probably flippin' exhausted. Go some place warm and relax with your family, Gaga! :heart:

I love Goths, Germans, and Beer!!!! <3 <3

Its also very nicely renaissance! Green puffy sleeves and cleavage laced = I just peed myself at how awesome she is.

all of this.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived