• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

drinkmytears

Is this Vancouver?

Tacoma. So many users are calling it a flop, they should worry about shows where she's sold like 30%...Tacoma is like 75% soldout. Plus GA will be counted as sold out regardless, as there's no number set in stone.

Tacoma. So many users are calling it a flop, they should worry about shows where she's sold like 30%...Tacoma is like 75% soldout. Plus GA will be counted as sold out regardless, as there's no number set in stone.

What ones are 30%?

Vancouver first show was almost sold out a week ago, it had mostly single seats available, now they added more tickets for GA and limited view from sides. You guys freak out too fast.

Hello, it's me

Portland...

Probably because she announced the date 3 weeks after everyone from Portland bought tickets to Tacoma, like me :giveup:

drinkmytears

Source?

The OP...

Probably because she announced the date 3 weeks after everyone from Portland bought tickets to Tacoma, like me

Well, I don't think she needed to do Portland at all. I think her plan of getting fans to go from Portland to Tacoma was better.

The OP...

Well, I don't think she needed to do Portland at all. I think her plan of getting fans to go from Portland to Tacoma was better.

Everyone skips Portland though :cry:

drinkmytears

Everyone skips Portland though :cry:

Well, youre going in Tacoma as well. It may cost more, but if you lived in say...Ireland, you would have no option only to go to Dublin to see Gaga. A trip from Portland to Seattle or tTacoma is easier than Waterford or Cork to Dublin.

TheMadridHash

Well, youre going in Tacoma as well. It may cost more, but if you lived in say...Ireland, you would have no option only to go to Dublin to see Gaga. A trip from Portland to Seattle or tTacoma is easier than Waterford or Cork to Dublin.

or in other countries you might have tio actually leave the country to see her

i don't understand how american fans complain, i mean she goes with over 35 dates pretty much all over the regions of the country, i mean, What else do they want ? gaga giving individual concerts in their garages?? they must realize how lucky they are

or in other countries you might have tio actually leave the country to see her

i don't understand how american fans complain, i mean she goes with over 35 dates pretty much all over the regions of the country, i mean, What else do they want ? gaga giving individual concerts in their garages?? they must realize how lucky they are

It's because she announced dates spaced out all over and then added dates in between so it's inconvenient to buy a ticket and make arrangements for a trip that takes hours then she adds a date closer to you. Then she is still skipping some major cities like New Orleans and Denver....it is better than in Europe having to go to a different country though. We Americans can find anything to fuss about.

GunnarXavier

those other countries are litarally 2 hours apart (or less, usually), most of those 'countries' you can fit 3 of in a single US 'state' or 6 of in a single Canadian 'province' that's why.