💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Where can we check how many tickets have left for all of the shows in North America like you're doing with the Canadian dates?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

Where can we check how many tickets have left for all of the shows in North America like you're doing with the Canadian dates?

Ticket Master website you'll have to count them out though

TheMadridHash

vancouver's 1st show has less than 200 seating tickets left and GA is about to sell out

the 2nd show might be around 80% sold so i don't thinks he's floppin in her first city from the NA tour, now Tacoma Dome IS floppin

netoschultz

vancouver's 1st show has less than 200 seating tickets left and GA is about to sell out

the 2nd show might be around 80% sold so i don't thinks he's floppin in her first city from the NA tour, now Tacoma Dome IS floppin

There are more than 200 seating tickets.. about 500 or 600 for the first date.. last time i checked it was 1209.. it was before Christmans.. tomorrow i'll check again...

Tacoma Dome isn't floppin.. Capacity is about 25.000 for concerts... It is a really big venue... probably about 15-20k tickets sold

Edited by netoschultz

DrCake

There are more than 200 seating tickets.. about 500 or 600 for the first date.. last time i checked it was 1209.. it was before Christmans.. tomorrow i'll check again...

Tacoma Dome isn't floppin.. Capacity is about 25.000 for concerts... It is a really big venue... probably about 15-20k tickets sold

I counted all the seats for the Tacoma Dome show one night and I got to 15.105 seats, without GA tickets.

How? They only show me sectors?

There's only a few dates with Interactives maps so that you can see the number of seats available, like Vancouver, Tacoma, Dallas, Toronto, Nashville and Atlanta

Edited by mvgp

netoschultz

I counted all the seats for the Tacoma Dome show one night and I got to 15.105 seats, without GA tickets.

probably 5k - 10k GA

20.000 - 25.000 capacity for Gaga's concert

The GA area for Tacoma Dome is much bigger than in "normal" venues

netoschultz

There's only a few dates with Interactives maps so that you can see the number of seats available, like Vancouver, Tacoma, Dallas, Toronto and Atlanta

Phoenix & Nashville too

Phoenix & Nashville too

Yes, saw it now, the Phoenix one has only 4 sectors sold out and 20 sectors with high availability :(

Yes, saw it now, the Phoenix one has only 4 sectors sold out and 20 sectors with high availability :(

They can still show as high availability when only 10% of the seats are left. I make it that the seating is overall about 85% sold including the two limited view sectors which presumably have only recently been added - look at the expanded view that shows the individual seats.

That looks pretty good to me.

drinkmytears

No its not flopping, she only needs to sell about 4,000 seats and its a 20,000 seat venue. Also they aded more seats.

Tacoma Dome can hold 20,000 for concerts. So there's 15,000 seats and 5,000 GA.