Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sold Out Shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

TheMadridHash

but aren't ticket prices more expensive for this North American leg that the ones from the last leg of TMB ???

i mean even nosebleeds seats are almost 200$

Edited by TheMadridHash

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• TheMadridHash

• Got Dynamite

netoschultz

No, nothing beats the legendary Taiwan with tickets for 450$, though. :lolgaga:

In Chile.. There were tickets for 670 USD.. In Paraguay.. There were tickets for 470 USD... In Peru.. There were tickets for 450 USD :lolgaga:

A lot of tickets were give away in Taiwan because it was so expensive that she couldn't sell out :)

StrawberryBlond

but aren't ticket prices more expensive for this North American leg that the ones from the last leg of TMB ???

i mean even nosebleeds seats are almost 200$

I believe it was just the tickets in California that were more expensive - the ones in LA, specifically. I've been noticing that prices tend to be more expensive in "rich" cities. She's likely keeping the prices to a minimum so that she'll get guaranteed sell-outs. Justin Bieber's tickets cost roughly the same and he's really struggling to sell out arenas in the US and Canada, with 7,000 tickets and more left over from each venue. The recession's still hitting people hard, so if even normal priced tickets aren't enough to make some people go to a concert, Gaga can't afford to make them much higher. Thank goodness she won't be competing with Taylor Swift's shows, for the most part.

netoschultz

I believe it was just the tickets in California that were more expensive - the ones in LA, specifically. I've been noticing that prices tend to be more expensive in "rich" cities. She's likely keeping the prices to a minimum so that she'll get guaranteed sell-outs. Justin Bieber's tickets cost roughly the same and he's really struggling to sell out arenas in the US and Canada, with 7,000 tickets and more left over from each venue. The recession's still hitting people hard, so if even normal priced tickets aren't enough to make some people go to a concert, Gaga can't afford to make them much higher. Thank goodness she won't be competing with Taylor Swift's shows, for the most part.

Lady Gaga, Scissor Sisters

Madison Square Garden

New York, N.Y.

Feb. 21-22, 2011

$3,211,580

28,949 /

2 /

$175, $49.50

BTWB

$205, $54.50 (without fees)

Lady Gaga, Scissor Sisters MGM Grand Garden

Las Vegas, Nev.

March 25, 2011

$1,712,826

14,119 /

1 /

$183.75, $52

BTWB

$213, $60.75 (without fees)

There are a lot of other dates that is more expensive than in MBT

Edited by netoschultz

TheMadridHash

Lady Gaga, Scissor Sisters

Madison Square Garden

New York, N.Y.

Feb. 21-22, 2011

$3,211,580

28,949 /

2 /

$175, $49.50

BTWB

$205, $54.50 (without fees)

Lady Gaga, Scissor Sisters MGM Grand Garden

Las Vegas, Nev.

March 25, 2011

$1,712,826

14,119 /

1 /

$183.75, $52

BTWB

$213, $60.75 (without fees)

There are a lot of other dates that is more expensive than in MBT

but you are afirming StrawberryBlonde's point, those are "big" or "rich" cities, i'd like to know where it is standing on regular cities

netoschultz

but you are afirming StrawberryBlonde's point, those are "big" or "rich" cities, i'd like to know where it is standing on regular cities

I've understood she said that in rich cities are more expensive than in the smallers cities and she also said this: "I believe it was just the tickets in California that were more expensive - the ones in LA, specifically."

Forget it.. now i understand.. sorry :sweat:

Edited by netoschultz

TheMadridHash

where did you see this?

it's on the wiki page of the BTWB

on the Boxscore part

EDIT: If this is legit then it makes me think that the 161M could be a lil' more than that maybe even get to 170M

Edited by TheMadridHash

netoschultz

it's on the wiki page of the BTWB

on the Boxscore part

EDIT: If this is legit then it makes me think that the 161M could be a lil' more than that maybe even get to 170M

fake.. billboard doesn't update BoxScore this week + The gross for Mexico will be less than 3.000.000

hell0samuel

it's 10 days until the tour starts up again! I'm guessing Gaga will start doing warm up rehearsals/ runs these upcoming days!

on another note i was just on the ticketmaster website and that first canada date isnt even close to selling out, I'm getting a bit worried now :/ i know selling out isnt important but theres a lot of tickets left!

it's 10 days until the tour starts up again! I'm guessing Gaga will start doing warm up rehearsals/ runs these upcoming days!

on another note i was just on the ticketmaster website and that first canada date isnt even close to selling out, I'm getting a bit worried now :/ i know selling out isnt important but theres a lot of tickets left!

It's her fault she hasn't done any promo I'm sure most people have no clue she is touring the us