What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

Donkey Kong Country Ds

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

• 2 weeks later...
Gaga is Life

I downloaded the Gran Turismo 6 demo/GT Academy 2013 the other day. The car feels nicely different and more like reality. Oh and the time my time actaully uploaded (my PSN is super floppy and basically doesn't work right, but this time it did) to the online rankings it was a 34.912secs for Practise 4 which put me in #5,843 out of 396,311. That's the top 1.6%.

HausOfMark

The Last Of Us.

Β 

Β 

such a great game. the story is amazing. im slowly playing it

-Mark

Gaga is Life

I downloaded the Gran Turismo 6 demo/GT Academy 2013 the other day. The car feels nicely different and more like reality. Oh and the time my time actaully uploaded (my PSN is super floppy and basically doesn't work right, but this time it did) to the online rankings it was a 34.912secs for Practise 4 which put me in #5,843 out of 396,311. That's the top 1.6%.

Woop I bettered it this morning. My rank's the one in yellow, and the massive number above the yellow car is the number of players.

Β 

X2yZFmK.jpg

Edited by Gaga is Life

Silver Keith

I'm totally bored of all games, currently playing a little bit of Team Fortress 2, yesterday I payed a visit to Free Realms and tomorrow I plan on making some Sims 3 families.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (still...)

Shin Megami Tensei IV

KillerCupcake

I just played the new Walking Dead episode, 400 days. Loved it, except for the fact that I wish we could have spent a little more time with the characters.Β