💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are you reading?

Bloody Mary

Featured Posts

Andy Darko

The Perks of Being a Wallflower, cause everybody was raving about it but I'm not impressed. I'm more than halfway through and I'm just not enjoying it, which is weird cause I find Charlie and I to have a lot in common but I can't relate for some reason. Something's putting me off and I can't figure out what it is. Maybe cause it's too contemplative. Maybe I'm already too old for it.

At the the end of the book they have some major life lesson quotes that should have made it into the movie. But honestly, the movie and the book are incredibly alike...like so much alike I mean haha some of the dialogue is like directly from the book. I don't think the movie or book is better, especially since the author wrote the screenplay and directed the movie. I think they're both perfect in their respected mediums, just different because they're in different mediums.

And Lil Psychic....I once read Yaoi of DBSK, Super Junior, with Girls' Generation mixed in them. IF you haven't....read Lifeline...so freaking emotional. I was crying for days afterwards haha. Don't really read them anymore though.

Andy Darko

I just started the perks of being a wallflower yesterday and I'm already halfway through it. Looks like I'm about to have a new favorite. Got to say that this book is getting me very emotional. 

sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to say. I read the book while listening to the music composed for the movie, like not the soundtrack music, but the instrumental scores by  Michael Brook. It was honestly one of the most, if not most emotional times of my life caused by an art form. The book and movie effed me up so hard afterwards, because it opened to so many revelations about my self and etc. So epic. 

Edited by Andy Darko

Alegadro

Right now I'm reading "His Needs Her Needs" and I have to say, it's really an eye opening book! I've learned so much about how to maintain a relationship, and that the needs of males differ from female. If the basic needs of the female isn't met, she will look elsewhere to sastify them, aka cheating.

Someone recommend me a book. I read 13 reasons why last. I actually enjoyed it. But I want a sad book. one that will leave me depro #foreveralone

GagaObsession

9781905775361.jpg

I read this so much and soon I will be moving on to:

revenge-wears-prada_510x770.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Reading:

The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey

Reading:

Inferno - Dan Brown

Re-Reading:

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

:bunny:

Sylvanas

Just re-read The Perks of Being a Wallflower :clap:

Still my favorite book :legend:

Edited by humansacrifice
"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Queen Gloria

You're welcome :) I bought a very cool signed copy of THH on eBay for really cheap recently. 

just finished Five Families and now i'm going back to dracula to finally finish it.

definitely going to give this a read after i'm done with dracula :) thanks

I just stated reading Prey by Michael Crichton, a friend's dad suggested it to me. I've never read any of his books but obviously I've seen Jurassic Park. Apparently a lot of his stories have to do with biotechnology going wrong and scientists having to escape their creations. That's all I'll say, but Prey is pretty good so far. 

prey.jpg

Underneath

Selected-Poems-of-Langston-Hughes-Hughes

Love, love Langston Hughes. :heart: Words to live by, seriously.

Reading this currently, as well as Animal Farm by George Orwell.

• CyanLights locked and unlocked this topic