đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Album Discussion

Shadow

Featured Posts

Miel

I don't really like Poker Face. The live arrangements I greatly appreciate, but the album version itself ehhhh.

On the other hand, Paparazzi is a brilliant song.

summerboy is definitely in my top 10 and i never understand why it gets so much hate on here lol or at least why its so overlooked, especially by gaga :P

paper gangster ive never liked though

Summerboy deserves way more than the flack it gets. It's a pretty shallow song, but it's really good at what it's at. It's aware enough that it knows it's not trying to be deep, and that's where all of its fun is.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

I like it Rough is my favorite track off TF.  I'd actually like for her to work with CCBB again, their stuff had a bit of funk to it.

Introvert

I don't really like Poker Face. The live arrangements I greatly appreciate, but the album version itself ehhhh.

On the other hand, Paparazzi is a brilliant song.

Summerboy deserves way more than the flack it gets. It's a pretty shallow song, but it's really good at what it's at. It's aware enough that it knows it's not trying to be deep, and that's where all of its fun is.

i think its a great sweet sounding summery song. what more could you ask for from a track like that you know? i think its a pop gem.

the album version of poker face is alright, believe it or not its never been one of my favorite gaga tracks even though its probably her most popular. i mean i like it but the chorus always kind of bored me idk why. just the way it sounds. i liked just dance better, still do. but the bridge is cute "kiss this hand cuz im marvelous"

paparazzi always sounded better live than on the album to me personally and i loved fernando garibay's remix i thought it sounded a lot more synthed out like depeche mode than the o.g. but paparazzi is definitely a standout track from the album. theres just something about rob fusaris production thats just kind of lacking to me though

Wet Fire

Just Dance has such an infectious tune that it makes me dance every time I listen to it. :excited:

Wet Fire

Paper Gangsta is a perfect song.Those lyrics are amazing.It sounds so unique.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm new here and I've been looking everywhere for some info on this, where oh where can I find a vinyl of Lady Gaga that has the song Retro, Dance, Freak? I bought the Fame vinyl and to my dismay it did not have the song. Also does any version of Born This Way have the DJ White Shadow remix of Judas in it?

Wet Fire

Poker Face is such a unique song.The songwriting is intelligent and so is the production.The chorus is epic.One of the best EDM tracks!

i didn't like TF at first. i initially only liked JD, but then i grew to love the four singles. and then i fell in love with the whole album, and even though i think TF may be the weakest of her three albums, i think it is still a very good, catchy, and unique album. people underrate it sometimes, but i do like it a lot!

• 3 weeks later...
Wet Fire

I wish Disco Heaven was in the standard version of the album.It's a very good song.

Listening to her RaB EP, unreleased, and three albums before the new single is out...

I remember hating TF at first besides the four singles and now it's possibly my favorite album. It's ridiculously fun and very clever, has a very interesting theme, and it's so refreshing and simple compared to her more complex stuff later on. Probably her catchiest stuff on this album

HausOfMark

"The Fame" is my favorite song of The Fame its so good and the demo is much better imo

-Mark

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived