• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

That episode was amazing!

Yoren. :cry:

I was getting all emotions being everywhere during Sansa's part by seeing her afraid she is.. and the preview for next weeks episode. :cry:

Lion Heart

found episode 4 and 5 on Pirate bay

they posted them 3 min ago

i hope its true

woa :ohno:

Episode 3 was great! Definitely much better than the first 2. I loved how cleverly Tyrion planned his scheme to wed off Myrcella. The Balon/ Theon confrontation was a nice treat as well. I felt bad for Sansa when she was sitting with the Queen Regent and the Lannister children, but then she went full b---h-o with Shae so... I'm liking how much attention Sam is getting too. The closing scene was epic! And that Renly/ Loras/ Margaery scene! + Brienne is so ****ing tall!

I can't wait for next week's episode when we finally get to see the Stannis and Renly confrontation and we might even get to see Catelyn and Little Finger together. Damn. Dammit.

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

Brienne seems awesome! Can't wait to see more of her. :)

To be honest.. the Greyjoys just annoy me a lot and I've only seen them all together for 2 episodes, so I feel like I have a lot of more annoyingness to come.

woa :ohno:

Episode 3 was great! Definitely much better than the first 2. I loved how cleverly Tyrion planned his scheme to wed off Myrcella. The Balon/ Theon confrontation was a nice treat as well. I felt bad for Sansa when she was sitting with the Queen Regent and the Lannister children, but then she went full b---h-o with Shae so... I'm liking how much attention Sam is getting too. The closing scene was epic! And that Renly/ Loras/ Margaery scene! + Brienne is so ****ing tall!

I can't wait for next week's episode when we finally get to see the Stannis and Renly confrontation and we might even get to see Catelyn and Little Finger together. Damn. Dammit.

I blamed Sansa's b---hyness to Shae on her always having to repress what she's really feeling, so when she got to let some of it out in front of someone who doesn't have the power to kil her then she kind of went b---h mode..

Still, not cool.

I'm so confused

Is there like a chart that says whos hates who, whos at war another who, whos planning war with who. wut

:huh:

why did theon go back home? and is he now betraying the starks?

all i have are questions. btw the greyjoys are really annoying :nails: especially the sister

and again tyrion is the highlight of the episode :legend:

--------

found episode 4 and 5 on Pirate bay

they posted them 3 min ago

i hope its true

:wtf:

Edited by Miss Boogie

Alijandro

Wow great episode!! The dialouge sent me back to the book a few times which hasn't really happened much ths season. A bit disappointed with the way they handled Arya, but I can see how that would be the thing to cut. Brienne is ENOUMOUS!!! How do they find these people?

Highlight of the episode " would it help if my brother was here?"

Almost got Loras out if his pants (so close but yet so far)

Probably my favorite of the season thus far :)

why did theon go back home? and is he now betraying the starks?

all i have are questions. btw the greyjoys are really annoying :nails: especially the sister

Theon went back home to offer a deal to his father on Robb's behalf. Robb offers Balon the position of King of Pyke if he raided Lannisport, but Balon says he wants to take a crown, not be given one. He wants Theon to raid along the Stony Shore with one ship, which is degrading since he asks Asha Yara ( :roll: changing the name was unnecessary, imo) to take a northern castle (either Deepwood Motte or Moat Cailin, can't quite remember). This is because the North is currently weak since all of its strong men are off fighting for Robb. And yes, Theon does abandon the Starks.

Highlight of the episode " would it help if my brother was here?"

Omg, died at that part. She seemed so unfazed by it.

I'm kind of disappointed that the Damphair was cut. I feel like cutting the religions of Song of Ice and Fire makes it significantly less complex/intriguing/what it makes different from (or better than) other medieval fantasies.

Edited by Roma

Theon went back home to offer a deal to his father on Robb's behalf. Robb offers Balon the position of King of Pyke if he raided Lannisport, but Balon says he wants to take a crown, not be given one. He wants Theon to raid along the Stony Shore with one ship, which is degrading since he asks Asha Yara ( :roll: changing the name was unnecessary, imo) to take a northern castle (either Deepwood Motte or Moat Cailin, can't quite remember). This is because the North is currently weak since all of its strong men are off fighting for Robb. And yes, Theon does abandon the Starks.

ohhh. thanks :)

Lion Heart

Rating remain steady:

The third episode of fantasy drama Game of ThronesΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’ sophomore season held its ground, holding steady with 3.8 million total viewers at 9 p.m. and adding 776,000 additional viewers with an encore broadcast at 11 p.m.

SundayΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s numbers were on par with last weekΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β€žΒ’s impressive 97 percent retention rate from the Season 2 bow of the series, which has already been renewed for a third season.

:golfclap:

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

• Lion Heart locked this topic