πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Game of Thrones

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Oh ok... Yea, I'll probably reread it as soon as I can- it should definitely make much more sense now. Hmm... I'll probably have to reread all the Greyjoy's chapters as well to make out what's going on and stuff. Who is your least favorite character by the way... I loathe the Bolton's, the Frey's and Viserys but the fool's dead so..

You didn't like the Greyjoy chapters? I actually loved them! For some reason, I really like the Damphair. And the Kingsmoot really grabbed my attention.

I also really enjoyed the Martell chapters and wish that Martin would write more.

I hate hate hate Dany. I seriously let out a frustrated sigh every time I have to read one of her chapters. Her naiveness gets on my nerves like no other. I really don't care if the throne is rightfully hers or not, I just don't see her as a good leader. I actually see her as the Sarah Palin of Westoros.

And, of course, I hate Ramsay Snow/Bolton, the Freys, and Cersei.

Also, sorry for the delay. I've been trying to get through Dance with Dragons so I find myself reading even during class. I'm now halfway through.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lion Heart

• Rito

• Alijandro

• Roma

Lion Heart

You didn't like the Greyjoy chapters? I actually loved them! For some reason, I really like the Damphair. And the Kingsmoot really grabbed my attention.

I also really enjoyed the Martell chapters and wish that Martin would write more.

I hate hate hate Dany. I seriously let out a frustrated sigh every time I have to read one of her chapters. Her naiveness gets on my nerves like no other. I really don't care if the throne is rightfully hers or not, I just don't see her as a good leader. I actually see her as the Sarah Palin of Westoros.

And, of course, I hate Ramsay Snow/Bolton, the Freys, and Cersei.

Also, sorry for the delay. I've been trying to get through Dance with Dragons so I find myself reading even during class. I'm now halfway through.

I'm just having a hard time keeping up with all the Greyjoys and such. Also I can't get into Asha Greyjoy... I'm just not feeling it as of now. Wait the Martell's are the one's who want to crown Myrcella as Queen right? I'm also getting myself confused over them. I think my main problem with this book is the sudden introduction of so many "lesser know" characters, so yea- i'll re-read it over the summer to process everything before starting A Dance with Dargons.

You Don't like Dany? I do love how she's freeing slaves and you know- taking care of them, I'm really interested to see where her storyline proceeds after everything that happens with her. I'm currently on a Brienne chapter on Feast For Cersei; I just love this woman. :flutter:

EDIT: 19 pages- let's keep 'em climbing. emoticon-char-019.gif

Edited by King
β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

I'm just having a hard time keeping up with all the Greyjoys and such. Also I can't get into Asha Greyjoy... I'm just not feeling it as of now. Wait the Martell's are the one's who want to crown Myrcella as Queen right? I'm also getting myself confused over them. I think my main problem with this book is the sudden introduction of so many "lesser know" characters, so yea- i'll re-read it over the summer to process everything before starting A Dance with Dargons.

You Don't like Dany? I do love how she's freeing slaves and you know- taking care of them, I'm really interested to see where her storyline proceeds after everything that happens with her. I'm currently on a Brienne chapter on Feast For Cersei; I just love this woman. :flutter:

EDIT: 19 pages- let's keep 'em climbing. emoticon-char-019.gif

Understandable. I don't really have feelings for Asha either way. And yes, those are the Martells. The ones in Dorne. I really like Arianne, especially. And I wish the Red Viper appeared more. Dammit, Martin. The side characters get really crazy as well, but this site helped me follow/understand A LOT.

http://awoiaf.wester...ex.php/Chapters

Okay, maybe I don't absolutely hate Dany, but I do hate the prospect of her on the Iron Throne. I would be perfectly fine with her staying in the east and caring for the slaves.

Feast for Cersei.

I love Brienne. I know she's described as ugly in the books, but I really wish they had made her prettier in the series.

Edited by Roma

Lion Heart

Understandable. I don't really have feelings for Asha either way. And yes, those are the Martells. The ones in Dorne. I really like Arianne, especially. And I wish the Red Viper appeared more. Dammit, Martin. The side characters get really crazy as well, but this site helped me follow/understand A LOT.

http://awoiaf.wester...ex.php/Chapters

Okay, maybe I don't absolutely hate Dany, but I do hate the prospect of her on the Iron Throne. I would be perfectly fine with her staying in the east and caring for the slaves.

Feast for Cersei.

I love Brienne. I know she's described as ugly in the books, but I really wish they had made her prettier in the series.

I just glanced at a Brief synopsis of A Dance with Dragons from the site you provided :ohno: At least it'was nothing major.

Arienne....I do like how bold she is- I read two chapters from her I believe; we'll see what happens.

For Brienne's storyline, I hope they keep the part where she wins the tournament @ King Renly's tourney. If not, I'll be mad. Also I hope the writers don't rush the series- if they're going to bring stuff from other books, that's fine but they should bring in minimal stuff (like the Catelyn and Jaime conversation etc.)

BTW I can't wait for the epic encounter of Renly and Stannis :excited2:

BTW I can't wait for the epic encounter of Renly and Stannis :excited2:

This is one thing I just can't wait for. The Renly-Stannis (+ Catelyn!) scene. :flutter:

I can see why one would be annoyed of Dany. Apparently she used to be a fan-favourite but now lots of fans really hate her. :haha:

And Brienne :party: I love her so much. Many people said her chapters were boring but I just love her. I would just love to meet her; she's simply an honest, loyal, and pure character. Hoping Jaime's babies pop outta her by the end, tbh.

EDIT: Oh and I love that interview with Isaac, thanks for posting it. I really think he does a great job; he's made me like Bran a lot more.

Edited by Fey

Lion Heart

This is one thing I just can't wait for. The Renly-Stannis (+ Catelyn!) scene. :flutter:

I can see why one would be annoyed of Dany. Apparently she used to be a fan-favourite but now lots of fans really hate her. :haha:

And Brienne :party: I love her so much. Many people said her chapters were boring but I just love her. I would just love to meet her; she's simply an honest, loyal, and pure character. Hoping Jaime's babies pop outta her by the end, tbh.

EDIT: Oh and I love that interview with Isaac, thanks for posting it. I really think he does a great job; he's made me like Bran a lot more.

Oooh the Renly/ Brienne/ Catelyn scene where... you know what- happens :eek: I wonder how the writers will deliver that to us.

Brienne and her Oathkeeper :cool:

Yea, that was a pretty good interview from Bran. I think the most interesting interview so far was the one I posted on Little Finger a few posts back where he mentions how he signed up for 6 seasons of GoT - something like that. if that is true... then I can see the series going something like this:

Game of Thrones- Season 1

Clash of Kings- Season 2

Storm of Swords- Pt. 1: Season 3

Storm of Swords- Pt. 2: Season 4

Feast for Crows+ Dance W/ Dra- Pt.1: Season 5

Feast for Crows+ Dance W/ Dra- Pt. 2: Season 6

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE TRAILER TONIGHT GUYS! :woot:

Edited by King

Lion Heart

*GAME OF THRONES SEASON 1 Blu-ray TOPS LIST @ AMAZON: MOVIES & TV

*http://www.amazon.co...creative=390957

* :woot:

EDIT: I just saw that the Trailer will debut on HBOGo (Midnight EST), so I guess we'll have to wait a few more mins before its available @ YT .

Edited by King

Heck yeah. The blu-ray is so cheap now at only $34.99. :excited2:

When I first pre-ordered it it was around $50. On the HBO website it's $80 while Amazon has it for $35.. lmao.. good luck with that HBO.

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

Heck yeah. The blu-ray is s cheap now at only $34.99. :excited2:

When I first pre-ordered it it was around $50. On the HBO website it's $80 while Amazon has it for $35.. lmao.. good luck with that HBO.

They have it at 80 bucks- damn :sweat:

When I pre-ordered mine, it came with this Free Direwolf-Shield Chain:

2_004.jpg

Edited by King

They have it at 80 bucks- damn :sweat:

When I pre-ordered mine, it came with this Free Direwolf-Shield Chain:

2_004.jpg

Wow, that looks really nice!

Trailer should be up any minute now, right? :excited2:

Edit;

It's on HBO GO

http://www.hbogo.com/#series/video&assetID=GOROSTGP35051?videoMode=embeddedVideo?showSpecialFeatures=false/

Edited by Rito

Lion Heart

I can't see it :cry:

EDIT: Found this

LMAO:

20qdv15.jpg

Edited by King

Lion Heart

VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE YET ON YT, So I'll post the pics I found:

tumblr_lzxnhxt5DC1r9h4heo1_500.jpg :heart:

tumblr_lzxnzoCjAh1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxo1wjNkQ1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxotagSGS1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxogtxyvU1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxo3ye0zA1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxo5uWr7j1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxo88bDBo1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzxoafrx7w1r9h4heo1_500.jpg

added more pics :)

Edited by King

Lion Heart

*GAME OF THRONES SEASON 2 -SECOND TRAILER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlmM81LD1rY&feature=player_embedded

HERE IT IS :excited2:

LQ version btw

Edited by King

Lion Heart

^ Nice. Petyr always speaks the truth.

Damn- Daenerys has another chilling dialogue! I loved Cersei's as well. I love how HBO decided to keep the Red Comet. Also that second Melissandre scene :eek:

tumblr_lzxpv2CSHZ1qitt1qo1_500.jpg

Edited by King

• Lion Heart locked this topic