💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her promotional schedule is pretty lazy IMO. I saw Just Dance live on Jimmy Kimmel, Jay Leno, Ellen, Miss Universe Pageant, Dancing With The Stars  and The View. Those were just the syndicated US national televised performances. Applause would be selling even more if she actually was performing it on broadcast tv. She's always talking about how she can't live without performing. I'm pretty sure she could call any talk show or reality talent competition show and they would be more than happy to let her perform. Yet we're three weeks into release and we only have two live televised performances in the US. 

Americano

Her promotional schedule is pretty lazy IMO. I saw Just Dance live on Jimmy Kimmel, Jay Leno, Ellen, Miss Universe Pageant, Dancing With The Stars  and The View. Those were just the syndicated US national televised performances. Applause would be selling even more if she actually was performing it on broadcast tv. She's always talking about how she can't live without performing. I'm pretty sure she could call any talk show or reality talent competition show and they would be more than happy to let her perform. Yet we're three weeks into release and we only have two live televised performances in the US. 

And it's working out great for her!

Germany - #11

Spain - #19

UK - #10

Brazil - #16

France - #19

Australia - #16

GagaMyBlood95

I want to see her on X Factor UK and see Sharon Osbourne's reaction. 

me too! So bad omg

VampireGrin

Surely this must be intentional, they must be planning something. Either that or Interscope are completely naive.

What is OBAMA

Surely this must be intentional, they must be planning something. Either that or Interscope are completely naive.

has it been moved foward or backwards, 'cuz eminem is releasing the week before and there's no WAY gaga can compete with him for a number 1 if they release the same week, he'll sell over 500k FOR SURE

I take it there will be no more Applause promo performances. She's not scheduled for anything except X factor. By then we will probably be on single 2

Is she waiting till november to go on late night shows here in the US? I thought she would be on them already

I'm dying for her to go on chelsea lately. That'd be epic. But probably won't happen.

Archived