💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tomb Raider

LanaDelRey

Featured Posts

GagaObsession

Damn! @GagaObsession just make sure your weapons are well upgraded! Collect all the salvage from enemies that you can! Upgrade the hell out of the bow and the machine gun or whatever it's called.

I completed it!

I think like you said originally I just needed to start ducking for cover more and I got through it eventually. 

I suck at combat games, I am playing online with other players now but they are so good, making me look like a total flop.

Edited by GagaObsession

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalHausOfJosh

• Doogi

• JEANBO

• Kyle

HausOfCarlos

I got it on Thursday morning, and i started playing it at 12 P.M, Finished it at 12 A.M. 12 Hours of gameplay! I must say, this game is THE BEST! 

I got 100% on Easy & I Finished it on Hard yesterday (Getting the rest of the collectables/challenges right now).

I can't get 100 % I don't know why, I was watching a tutorial but the guy takes the 10th GPS teasure and me too, then he takes another one and shows to him 12/15 :( I don't understand

I completed it!

I think like you said originally I just needed to start ducking for cover more and I got through it eventually. 

I suck at combat games, I am playing online with other players now but they are so good, making me look like a total flop.

we should play together :awesome:

GagaObsession

we should play together :awesome:

Sure! 

(unless you are like, level 60 or something because you would just slay my ass XD) 

My gamertag is Laura Eve, add me and we should totally fight. :laughga:

Pretty underwhelmed so far. Seems like uncharted but with a female and more immortal protagonist. Seriously, who can walk off of bear trap wounds. Also she should of broken at least 3 bones in that introductory run, but no damage phased her. The damage levels are seriously unrealistic, I can't feel for the character as much if they are invincible, it takes away all of the suspense when she actually gets hurt. I can't be worried that she'll actually die if she's invincible. The action is cool and all but I'm not one for mindless action. Just going to hope the plot is good enough to keep me playing.

Also the MP is terrible, I wish they dropped it completely and focuses more on the SP, from what I hear the game is really short.

The graphics are amazing though, especially on PC; much better then the uncharted games. But that's what I've come to expect from square enix, they are always ahead when it comes to visuals.

Edited by La Fama

zexion_armando

Pretty underwhelmed so far. Seems like uncharted but with a female and more immortal protagonist. Seriously, who can walk off of bear trap wounds. Also she should of broken at least 3 bones in that introductory run, but no damage phased her. The damage levels are seriously unrealistic, I can't feel for the character as much if they are invincible, it takes away all of the suspense when she actually gets hurt. I can't be worried that she'll actually die if she's invincible. The action is cool and all but I'm not one for mindless action. Just going to hope the plot is good enough to keep me playing.

Also the MP is terrible, I wish they dropped it completely and focuses more on the SP, from what I hear the game is really short.

The graphics are amazing though, especially on PC; much better then the uncharted games. But that's what I've come to expect from square enix, they are always ahead when it comes to visuals.

I'd rather a character who seems to have taken damage than Nathan Drake, who never gets a speak of dirt on him.

and how is the MP bad? Other than some lag, its pretty fun

I'd rather a character who seems to have taken damage than Nathan Drake, who never gets a speak of dirt on him.

and how is the MP bad? Other than some lag, its pretty fun

I didn't like Uncharted MP either. It's ok, but I didn't buy the game for the MP, I got it for the SP. The MP was unnecessary and by adding that instead of focusing on SP, the SP was made shorter.

I still have yet to buy it! I'm trying to save as much money as possible for Uni so I've told myself not to buy any luxuries... hopefully I can pick this up when it's a little cheaper.

Doogi

It's kind of a short game if you run through it and skip all the side collectibles hidden around the environments...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

HausOfCarlos

Sure! 

(unless you are like, level 60 or something because you would just slay my ass XD) 

My gamertag is Laura Eve, add me and we should totally fight. :laughga:

don't worry, I'm not :laughga: I'll add you :hug:

I don't know, I think I kinda liked the multiplayer, it's NICE, but I agree that if you play it a lot, you're gonna start to dislike it fast

and for me the game has the right time, I just would like to see a real battle with Mathias

GagaObsession

don't worry, I'm not :laughga: I'll add you :hug:

I don't know, I think I kinda liked the multiplayer, it's NICE, but I agree that if you play it a lot, you're gonna start to dislike it fast

and for me the game has the right time, I just would like to see a real battle with Mathias

Yeah, it doesn't help that I am a really sore loser too, some of the people playing are just too good.  

No me neither, Mathias is just  :eek:

High King

Tomb Raider was an effing masterpiece of a game. I can't wait for the sequels, and the rebooted film series! Who should play Lara?

ryhanna

Tomb Raider was an effing masterpiece of a game. I can't wait for the sequels, and the rebooted film series! Who should play Lara?

Olivia Wilde is a dead ringer for the new Lara model imo

KillerCupcake

I was thinking Camilla Luddington should play her!!  She's already the voice of the new Lara, and I think they could make it work for her to play Lara in the movie as well!