Top Posters In This Topic

• GIFs

• zexion_armando

• Goldenhen

• LionHeartedGirl

zexion_armando

lo, I know I'm new, but I love FF so much, and saw this:

For the US

"The FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 collector's edition will be available in limited quantities at GameStop®, Amazon® and Best Buy® for $79.99. Enclosed in premium packaging featuring artwork by Yo****aka Amano, the collector's edition boasts an impressive 4-disc official soundtrack and a collection of concept artwork"

I want to get it so bad, if i wasn't so on the fence about the game. Looks so bleh.

LionHeartedGirl

lo, I know I'm new, but I love FF so much, and saw this:

For the US

"The FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 collector's edition will be available in limited quantities at GameStop®, Amazon® and Best Buy® for $79.99. Enclosed in premium packaging featuring artwork by Yo****aka Amano, the collector's edition boasts an impressive 4-disc official soundtrack and a collection of concept artwork"

I want to get it so bad, if i wasn't so on the fence about the game. Looks so bleh.

If your name comes from Kingdom Hearts' Zexion, then I applaud you, because I love him. :D

The US collection looks good, I like the packaging, but I can't help feel that us Europeans have gotten the better deal again. :sweat: More stuff, and extra bonuses from Game. I also don't like how if you live in America you get different bonuses from different shops - I wouldn't be able to make my mind up.

Edited by LionHeartedGirl

zexion_armando

If your name comes from Kingdom Hearts' Zexion, then I applaud you, because I love him. :D

The US collection looks good, I like the packaging, but I can't help feel that us Europeans have gotten the better deal again. :sweat: More stuff, and extra bonuses from Game. I also don't like how if you live in America you get different bonuses from different shops - I wouldn't be able to make my mind up.

Yeah, I loved Zexion ever since his conniving debut on the GBA, lol.

And I love the packaging, but I am a huge Amano fan, so moot.

and Yeah, I hate Euro out of pure envy cause y'all get all the good ****, like KH Squall for Duodecim, and the collectors edition of T3B.

And I hate the multiple preorder bonuses from different places too. Best Buy has a physical book though, which is always better than boring DLC lol.

Haus of Dance

*I love Final Fantasy.

*My fave has to be the X series. I love X-2. I haven't played it in so long, I need to soon or I will die. :(

*I love Final Fantasy.

*My fave has to be the X series. I love X-2. I haven't played it in so long, I need to soon or I will die. :(

Bless this post. Another X-2 fan! :')

LionHeartedGirl

Yeah, I loved Zexion ever since his conniving debut on the GBA, lol.

And I love the packaging, but I am a huge Amano fan, so moot.

and Yeah, I hate Euro out of pure envy cause y'all get all the good ****, like KH Squall for Duodecim, and the collectors edition of T3B.

And I hate the multiple preorder bonuses from different places too. Best Buy has a physical book though, which is always better than boring DLC lol.

Yes, yes, me too! Zexion is my favourite KH character, along with Vexen and Lexaeus - love them three. He's brilliant in KH:COM, especially the GBA version. Ah, you have a brilliant name. :D

And Amano is incredible, I love his Final Fantasy artwork. I kinda wish he was still the main art guy for the games, but I like that he still does the logos. I really like the picture he did for XIII too.

Ah, haha, I know. I see a lot of hate for Europe whenever we get a special edition announced - but you see, Europe got a terrible deal way back where we didn't get the game most of the time, let alone a special edition. And for the games we did get, it took a damn long time. I mean, hell, we still don't have Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, where as America quite happily got that a while back. And there's plenty more games we haven't gotten - from the Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Tales, etc series. Ah, lets just agree that the Japanese fans are the lucky ones!! :D

And I'm a sucker for DLC, so I'd probably get that, ha.

zexion_armando

Yes, yes, me too! Zexion is my favourite KH character, along with Vexen and Lexaeus - love them three. He's brilliant in KH:COM, especially the GBA version. Ah, you have a brilliant name. :D

And Amano is incredible, I love his Final Fantasy artwork. I kinda wish he was still the main art guy for the games, but I like that he still does the logos. I really like the picture he did for XIII too.

Ah, haha, I know. I see a lot of hate for Europe whenever we get a special edition announced - but you see, Europe got a terrible deal way back where we didn't get the game most of the time, let alone a special edition. And for the games we did get, it took a damn long time. I mean, hell, we still don't have Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, where as America quite happily got that a while back. And there's plenty more games we haven't gotten - from the Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Tales, etc series. Ah, lets just agree that the Japanese fans are the lucky ones!! :D

And I'm a sucker for DLC, so I'd probably get that, ha.

Lol, Vexen, Saix, and Marluxia are probably part of my top 5, along with Zex.

And yeah, XIII probably my favorite for title art, along with XII's (Gabranth is a ****ing badass, lol). I love how XIII's title was a huge spoiler, and no one knew. Made me smile.

And yeah, but y'all also get games we don't, like The Last Story and Xenoblade. BUt that's because Nintendo is evil, lol. I wish it was more even between every part of the world.

LionHeartedGirl

Lol, Vexen, Saix, and Marluxia are probably part of my top 5, along with Zex.

And yeah, XIII probably my favorite for title art, along with XII's (Gabranth is a ****ing badass, lol). I love how XIII's title was a huge spoiler, and no one knew. Made me smile.

And yeah, but y'all also get games we don't, like The Last Story and Xenoblade. BUt that's because Nintendo is evil, lol. I wish it was more even between every part of the world.

I just love the Organization, I need some more of them in future KH games. :D

Yes, same here; it was there all along, and nobody noticed until they'd finished the game. Brilliant. Amano's artwork is just gorgeous - I'm so jealous of him, haha.

I know, why can't everywhere just get every game? Especially if it's a big company like Square or something... Ah, I'm still hoping that Type-0 will get released outside of Japan - it's a great game anyway but I'd enjoy it more if it was in English.

zexion_armando

I just love the Organization, I need some more of them in future KH games. :biggrin:

Yes, same here; it was there all along, and nobody noticed until they'd finished the game. Brilliant. Amano's artwork is just gorgeous - I'm so jealous of him, haha.

I know, why can't everywhere just get every game? Especially if it's a big company like Square or something... Ah, I'm still hoping that Type-0 will get released outside of Japan - it's a great game anyway but I'd enjoy it more if it was in English.

Yeah, I want Type 0 so bad. lol I tried the demo, and loved it.

LionHeartedGirl

Yeah, I want Type 0 so bad. lol I tried the demo, and loved it.

If you loved the demo, you'll love the actual game. :)

I've played a bit of my sister's copy and it is so much fuuuun. The battles are hard but brilliant, and the character's not in the demo are great. I'm best at Seven and King.

I just want English voices. :cry:

Lots of new FF13-2 artwork released:

http://finalfantasyxiii2.wordpress.com/2011/11/12/new-final-fantasy-xiii-2-off-screen-artwork-shots/

http://finalfantasyxiii2.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/even-more-final-fantasy-xiii-2-off-screen-artwork/

http://finalfantasyxiii2.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/final-fantasy-xiii-2-sunleth-waterscape-gameplay-leaked/

zexion_armando

Sadly, none of those samples are as good or catchy as the main theme from XIII and the Blinded by Light.

This makes me reallly miss Uematsu.