💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

To everyone who sees Gaga live for the 1st time

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

If you haven't seen Gaga live, you don't know what freedom is. You will know what I am talking about after the show. It is a magical experience you will never forget. :excited:

The whole day waiting outside the venue and spending time and becoming friends with other Monsters is going to get you even more excited.

When Gaga finally enters the stage you are most likely either screaming your ass off or almost fainting. The fact, that you are in the exact same 'room' as Gaga will make you almost explode with excitement. You get an adrenaline rush more intense than any sports can give you. When the bass kicks in and your whole body is shaking from the bass. When Gaga starts singing and you hear her voice for the first time ever live you start screaming as loud as you can.

:excited2:

A few advices I can give you:

1. If you have GA or LMZ, go to the toillet early enough, because once you are inside the arena and you need to pee, there is no chance you will ger your spot back.

2. Drink enough water before the show. Jumping , dancing, singing , sweating and screaming can be very tiring and you might feel dehydrated and extremely weak after the show.

3. Depending on the weather and on your ticket type, don't forget to bring blankets and tea of coffee in the winter and some things that protect you from the sun and some cool drinks in the summer.

4. If you have GA and you are waiting in line and you have to pee, talk to the people standing before and behind you to make sure they keep your spot.

4. Make friends with other people waiting outside the arena. Otherwise queuing can be very boring.

5. Take a pillow or something like that with you if you are queueing. If you don't you ass might hurt from siting on the hard ground the whole day.

6. Don't watch the show through your phone/camera, which means don't take pictures all the time. You will regret it afterwards. And there will be pictures of the show on the net anyway.

7. If your show is in summer, do only bring stuff with you that you don't really need anymore like a an old blanket. If you are let into the arena you will have to pack your blankets and stuff and the staff will check your bags and this can be very time consuming, which is annoying if you have GA.

8. Enjoy the show. Enjoy seeing Gaga live. Enjoy the feeling. Enjoy the artRAVE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willy Wonka

I miraculously got my spot back after peeing... And I was in the front row. Thank you to everyone who helped. No thank you to the 40 year olds who tried to punch me.

Redstreak

This is a really good thread! I'm seeing her for the first time and I have no clue how to handle myself during the waiting time if I'm gonna be honest.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Bloody Matt

In November I will see her for the first time :cry: I can't help the excitement

But I have to try to drink enough water while not peeing :spin:

By the way, how long should I queue for an 'okay' GA spot in an arena?

Martijn

I have seating tickets, but I'm still super excited!!!
I hope there won't be 'gay speeches' this time, because I'm going with my mom and I'm still in the closet... So yeah... that would be awkward  :toofunny: 
But it's Gaga, so I think we can expect sum gay talk there  :toofunny:

soundwave

I waited sixteen hours for the BTWB and got barrier 

itsdominik

You should drink enough and afterward, if you need to, go to the toillet early enough.

If you arrive at like 7 am or 8am you should be fine.

soundwave

I hope there won't be 'gay speeches' this time, because I'm going with my mom and I'm still in the closet... So yeah... that would be awkward  :toofunny: 

this omg, but i still hope she makes some speeches because i love them. 

Weasel

Literally me in 2010 during the MB. And I was like: ''so uhm.. what will we uhm... have for uhhh... dinner tomorrow?''

RAMROD

Take some Gatorade in water bottle. I usually spike it with some liquor from home or hotel I stayed in, so underage in the line cannot ask for some sip.

Liquor + artRAVE = Rave Party yas! Party like it's 1992! Yaass! #TakeTheWorldOn #XR2

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Melech

I wouldnt call it Freedom ( getting Touched by random people all the time) but gaga was good

Archived