đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

COUNTDOWN TO THE ARTPOP BALL: 13 Days [4/21]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

The countdown is on until Lady Gaga kicks off her fourth world tour in just 6 years. "Lady Gaga's artRave: The ARTPOP Ball" will travel throughout the world kicking off in Florida on May 4th. This comes just after Gaga severely broke her hip last year from touring too much. This countdown will be updated every day with some of the best moments from Gaga's tours. Feel free to discuss and share your favorite moments from Gaga's past tours.

Enjoy & See You at the Ball,
Andrew :pawsup:

1. Day 1: Two Weeks to Go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAGlKSM6l10

2. Day 2: 13 Days

http://youtu.be/Yn0esOGO6eY

By the way, this guy ended up voting in favor of same-s-x marriage making him the deciding vote.

GET READY FOR THE NEW CHOREOGRAPHY, THE NEW VIDEOS, THE NEW STAGE, THE NEW WIGS, THE NEW OUTFITS, THE NEW PROPS, THE NEW PIANOS, THE NEW SPEECHES, AND THE NEW EPIC MOMENTS. SEE YOU THERE!!! :excited::rockstar::woot:

Also, if anyone has any videos they think deserve to be in the countdown, PM me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

I can't believe there's only 2 weeks left and we haven't gotten any information so far besides a sketch and some vague hints. Pretty exciting :party: 

LStephens11

It's crazy to think. We have no idea what's coming - there are no costume sketches, no set lists, nothing. Just the stage.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

New pictures, gifs and videos of Gaga every single day. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brooke Candy

Only 2 weeks left?!  OMFG :giveup:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Sexxx

It's crazy to think. We have no idea what's coming - there are no costume sketches, no set lists, nothing. Just the stage.

:nooo: so not ready

mariomania1234

We will finally be able to see Mary Jane Holland live in all it's glory.

Girl Under You

I'm not even going ( :cry:) and I'm so excited!! :excited2: Hope she performs Mary Jane Holland, Fashion! and Donatella (AKA the songs she hasn't performed live yet)

Archived