💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Selfie!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

She is probably in a ton of pain right now :laughga:

I remember getting mine out last summer, could barely eat for 3 days till i got the stitches out, you have to keep your gum holes clean and sh*t ugh it sucks. 

Then you wake up in the middle of the night and it feels like a wrecking ball hit your mouth and you run to get your medicine.

Fun times, fun times. 

Have fun Gagz :derpga: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

She is probably in a ton of pain right now :laughga:

I remember getting mine out last summer, could barely eat for 3 days till i got the stitches out, you have to keep your gum holes clean and sh*t ugh it sucks.

Then you wake up in the middle of the night and it feels like a wrecking ball hit your mouth and you run to get your medicine.

Fun times, fun times.

Have fun Gagz :derpga:

Same. :giveup: and the potential dry sockets are horrible.

BuzzcutSeason

all these selfies just make me see how far she's come since 08...like its unexplainable..

Could you imagine being the dentist to take out Gaga's teeth? :giveup:

inb4 the dentist sells Gaga's teeth to delusional fans at an exorbitant price dhBS2.gif

Edit: oh sh*t I've been beaten to it :emma:

Interlude

I want to get her monkey, does anyone know where they sell it? :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

LStephens11

Just let it sink in that Gaga looks killer with her wisdom teeth out and we all probably look like **** when we get a papercut :awkney: your fave could never.

#NowShowMeYourFangs #TheTruthIsSexy

Ugh. I have to have mine out sometime soonish. Definitely not looking forward to it. I feel for ya Gaga. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Archived