• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Michael

• Electric Venus

• JaysAMess

gagalovesme

I am still in shock about Steven & Kimberley, what a disgraceful pair! Do you think they actually had s-x though? I mean we all know it looked like they did but it didn't seem very real if you know what I mean? Especially considering how quick it was haha! It's a shame Jale went, I really liked her and she was another big character but at the same time I really didn't want Ashleigh to go. Ugh, this series is so unfair!

JaysAMess

I am still in shock about Steven & Kimberley, what a disgraceful pair! Do you think they actually had s-x though? I mean we all know it looked like they did but it didn't seem very real if you know what I mean? Especially considering how quick it was haha! It's a shame Jale went, I really liked her and she was another big character but at the same time I really didn't want Ashleigh to go. Ugh, this series is so unfair!

I thought that at first but when Steven finished, they both appeared to be really sweaty.. So I think they definitely did it.

Laceface

I missed tonight's episode, what happened with Kim and Steven? And Mark and Christopher!?!?!?

Kim & Steven sealed the deal ;) Jale evicted, Mark & Christopher seen making out under the covers on BBBOTS so that will be on tonights show

:awkney: They're not going to show their entire s-x session or whatever. There is a thing called editing you know :lmao:

Cruelty

does jale have twitter?

@Jale_

It was being managed by her friend Emma, I'm not sure when/if Jale's taking back control of it.

JaysAMess

The wrong person went, that's all I'm saying.

I've nothing against Jale, I like her but she definitely changed once Helen apologised. I just don't understand how she could possibly be friends with someone who was so vile towards her.

I've nothing against Jale, I like her but she definitely changed once Helen apologised. I just don't understand how she could possibly be friends with someone who was so vile towards her.

Pretty much the reason why I began to dislike her. Made her seem so much less genuine.

JaysAMess

Pretty much the reason why I began to dislike her. Made her seem so much less genuine.

I get that Jale had to be somewhat civil since she had to live with Helen for as long as she (Jale) was in there, but Jale just became one of Helen's followers to avoid being in the firing line of Helen's vile comments.

Edited by JaysAMess

gagalovesme

:awkney: They're not going to show their entire s-x session or whatever. There is a thing called editing you know :lmao:

Pffft I wouldn't bloody put it past them!

Electric Venus

omg i love danielle more and more everyday, i chocked a bit when her raft sunk :rip:

i actually like seeing the housemates all getting on too, this was my favourite episode of the series so far and as long as ashleigh doesn't crawl too far up helen's ass i'm completely ok with them getting along :) watch it all kick off tomorrow again tho :toofunny:

Danielle is literally TV gold. Hilarious girl, love her :smh: Loving this bond between Ashleigh and Helen to be honest.

And personally, I hate Marstopher.