Lily Allen talks about Lady Gaga

BornSimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart

:applause:

Lily Allen should shut the traps of all these delusional chart obsessed monsters.

We going to boo

MonsterOfSpain

she's literally defending her in the best way possible and you still manage to find shade omg

No that's what you been doing already  :roll:

Well.. she's not totally wrong :awkney:

I was joking guys :awkney: Her words were really nice, I love Lily!

freebit

Some of y'all find "shade" in everything. In case you guys haven't noticed, the press has been dragging ARTPOP's sales for five months. Lily is on the internet and twitter a lot, and seems familiar with stan culture, so of course she's going to notice.

I love her past music, but this new material is a joke compared to that. I'm not sure if I'll even listen through the album at this point.

Same. She lost me with pulling a Pink and making her own version of Stupid Girls, timely jokes and all. Naming her album Sheezus makes the album seem corny and comedy based even if it isn't. It's a shame tbh. It's Not Me, It's You deserves a proper follow up. Not here for the Pink 2.0 version of Lily.

Anyway, this was nice of her. She's one of the few main artists speaking out and defending Gaga during all of this mess.

That's really nice and all but the fact she named her album Sheezus to take a jab at Kanye is just embarrassing

Umm, no. Read the article

Do you think that Kanye West is going to mind that your album title is so similar to his?

No. In fact, I'm pretty sure he doesn't. He's, like, a friend of a friend of mine. I said to my friend, "Can you just make sure he knows that it's a respect thing and not a piss-taker?" The message has been received and sent.

Essence

What did she say about Gaga in the song?

I love her past music, but this new material is a joke compared to that. I'm not sure if I'll even listen through the album at this point.

I have to agree. It's not me it's you >>>>>>

Archived