💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

STEVEN KLEIN tweets funny thing about Gaga

AgusPop

Featured Posts

Fox People

Am I the only one who's kind of disturbed that she talks to ger father that way? I mean, yeah its funny but that's such a weird way to talk to the man whos testicles were once your home.

idk I could never EVER picture one of my sisters ever saying this to my dad or even saying the word *** around my dad. :wtf:

I guess they're close. :awkney:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

I think dark is his general aesthetic, or at least that's what it seems like with his work with other artists :shrug:

I think Dark is both Klein's and Gaga's general aesthetic which is why they work so well together.

gagavsartpop

I don't really like his stuff with her, it's always so dark.... like everything they do is just really dark..

Says the one with Scream as their avi wtf :awkney:

Am I the only one who's kind of disturbed that she talks to ger father that way? I mean, yeah its funny but that's such a weird way to talk to the man whos testicles were once your home.

idk I could never EVER picture one of my sisters ever saying this to my dad or even saying the word *** around my dad. :wtf:

Oh shut up.

Fox People

Oh shut up.

what? What's ur deal? I just found it a bit weird that she talks like that with her dad. Lmao.

codymonster

Oh shut up.

You need a drink or something :what:

I see what you mean, but I feel that this a stage only type thing. More of a funny line she can say to make the crowd laugh. Probs in actual life she wouldn't say stuff like that to him.

At least I hope she doesn't :awkney:

thefamebitch

Yeah and if you actually looked at my later posts in this thread, you'd see I said I like gothic and dark stuff, he's just predictable to me. :awkney:

Miel

Alejandro and the FAME videos were actually kind of great. I'd love to see them collaborate together again.

To be honest, I think Gaga's a better director, but a lot of Klein's aesthetic is still really cool.

3 points in and ready for more

autumnmycat

STEVEN KLEIN - SEX DREAMS MUSIC VIDEO. NOW.

:saira:  :saira:  :saira:

My body is ready.

where is the video link to where she says it? it was hilarious but I cant find it!! link anyone?

Alcina Dimitrescu

i kinda agree but then again, its Gaga and after a lot of the stuff she has done its not that surprising.

LittIe Monster

MTE MTE MTE

omg

[warning]hot88.gif[/warning]

video now please

please

oh yeah that's so cool about gaga and her dad haha

@whoriscope ig

Archived