Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

True Blood [HBO] (Horror, Thriller, Drama) Seventh Final Season

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

Caught up with the first two episodes of season 7. I can't deal with Tara's OFF-SCREEN DEATH. I mean, did she piss off the producers/writers or something? :smh:

KrisFromMars

Caught up with the first two episodes of season 7. I can't deal with Tara's OFF-SCREEN DEATH. I mean, did she piss off the producers/writers or something? :smh:

I know I was like :duck: mmmmk

chris777

So, I'm keeping up with this show again.
I didn't watch season 6 (i don't know why), I'm currently watching it and so far I like it.

I forgot how much I like Jason!

I can't believe season 7 is the last tho. The finale better serve

thatfoxyfeeling

Such a ****ing mess, she has been in the show since the first episode and she died like that :smh:

chris777

Such a ****ing mess, she has been in the show since the first episode and she died like that :smh:

I'm thinking maybe her mom kill her

I refuse to believe she died just like that  :toofloppy:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm thinking maybe her mom kill her

I refuse to believe she died just like that  :toofloppy:

I thought her mum might have been infected and that is why she let her feed on her. I just think we're better than the actual writers of the show :flop:

chris777

I thought her mum might have been infected and that is why she let her feed on her. I just think we're better than the actual writers of the show :flop:

yeah, watch it be nothing interesting lol.

I just finished season 6 and my conclusion is that Rob Kazinsky (Warlow) was hot as hell WR6NZpz.gif

Valextra

I still think that Tara is alive...

The news-gossip online would have told you if the actress was supposed to leave the show in this season...

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't at this season, he got shot in the head and yet he has no wound in the last scene...

JeffSwift

Well now we know that Tara is actually dead after Pam said "She met the true death, I felt it in Morocco."

I still cannot believe that's how they actually ended Tara's character. 7 seasons and they do her like that? That is truly some busted ass writing IMO..

I really like this season so far (except for what happened to Tara), I think the "Hep-V" vamps in a nest are pretty interesting. It reminds me of one of those movies where whole towns just go missing. So much better than the Authority and Billith nonsense.

Alcide's fate to me is just another way for Sookie to either end up with Bill or Eric in the end. They have made up so many story lines over the past 3 seasons that they need to wrap up them all, that's why Terry died. I wouldn't be shocked if they kill off Arlene too TBH.

I edited it and put it in a spoiler even though you shouldn't be reading a thread until you've seen an episode that aired on TV.  :coffee:

I still think that Tara is alive...

The news-gossip online would have told you if the actress was supposed to leave the show in this season...

Not sure if spoiler but

She definitely is, Pam confirmed she felt Tara die the true death  :emo:

However after her mum's Vampire-blood-hallucination, I thought it was weird that she saw Tara on the cross, with a snake. Isn't Tara a witch? Maybe she'll come back in some form..

I agree that it was done badly though, probably for the shock factor. But even then, it was pre-opening credits which is even worse  :toofunny: They must have planned it and she must have been okay with it because she was at the Season Premiere wasn't she?  :confused:

Edit: Just seen above post, sorry  :toofloppy:

Valextra

Not sure if spoiler but

She definitely is, Pam confirmed she felt Tara die the true death  

However after her mum's Vampire-blood-hallucination, I thought it was weird that she saw Tara on the cross, with a snake. Isn't Tara a witch? Maybe she'll come back in some form..

I agree that it was done badly though, probably for the shock factor. But even then, it was pre-opening credits which is even worse  :toofunny: They must have planned it and she must have been okay with it because she was at the Season Premiere wasn't she?  

Edit: Just seen above post, sorry  

I saw the episode now...

Well, what a mess... They could at least let her die in a way more glorious and dramatic, and what's the point of the flashback of the mother...

By the way they are ruining this show with these last episodes, I can't at the dead of Alcide now, what a mess, sure Sookie now will return with Bill  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Archived