Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

True Blood [HBO] (Horror, Thriller, Drama) Seventh Final Season

Valextra

Featured Posts

Valextra

1970422_10152272349173563_2055682879_n.p

http://youtu.be/vws0B3EuXdg

http://youtu.be/iu3Tw4-pKg4

As the network’s ‘Game of Thrones‘ scored record ratings after its Sunday night season four premiere, HBO have teased the return of bloody drama ‘True Blood‘ this week, by announcing it season seven premiere date!

Hitting screens on June 22nd 2014, the show’s final season will welcome ’90210′ star Riley Smith to its cast, while bringing with it a new ‘big bad’ in ‘Mr.Gus’, a Japanese businessman who arrives in Bon Temps with a passion for lavish living…and murder.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

I can't wait!!!

I love True Blood I remember around 3rd season of True Blood it was as big as Game of Thrones but one thing true blood has that Game of thrones doesn't is a s-xual desire to Fuk a Vamp and Alexander Skarsgård !!!!

One thing Game of thrones has that True Blood doesn't have is 6.6 Million viewer premiere and khaleesi

Torn between them!! thank god I have them both

I'm sad  :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :emo:

NOOOO :emo: I love this show

You guys had to have known it was ending, they already announced it was concluding this year, Alan Ball already left last season whose the creator. Try Banshee its by Alan Ball too its pretty good

fullofsheibe

I don't watch this because it's not in my country :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

thatfoxyfeeling

Season 5 was a mess (Terry, Afghanistan and the 'Demon' monster), season 6 had it's moments. I hope they focus on Sookie, Bill and Eric this season.

Season 5 was a mess, season 6 had it's moments. I hope they focus on Sookie, Bill and Eric this season.

This, pretty much.

The show has run its course and has gone downhill since Alan Ball's departure. Although it is bittersweet that it is coming to an end.

You guys had to have known it was ending, they already announced it was concluding this year, Alan Ball already left last season whose the creator. Try Banshee its by Alan Ball too its pretty good

I knew it was ending but STILLLL NOOOOOOOOOO :emo:

thatfoxyfeeling

This, pretty much.

The show has run its course and has gone downhill since Alan Ball's departure. Although it is bittersweet that it is coming to an end.

I started to loose interest when Hoyt and Jessica broke up, Bill became the 'vampire God' and the whole Terry/Monster storyline happened. I loved Ben/Warlow, he was hot, mysterious and the storyline between him and Sookie was good (until they decided to write him off) less wolves and more vamps please.

I'm still sad :(

Valextra

Try Banshee its by Alan Ball too its pretty good

I opened a topic about it, that show it's really amazing!

Archived