💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Leona Lewis wears Gaga's shoes (ha impact)

Bambino

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

what really is going on with leona lewis. like she had a few pretty songs and then like i saw this weird ass "Glassheart" album cover, with weird music. Like i don't...

RAMROD

The shoes sold out on Hot Topic, just get ready to see it often on the streets.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If someone wears something after Gaga wore it, it's Gaga's impact. If Gaga wears something that somebody has already wore, it's fine.

Ladey Gagz

what really is going on with leona lewis. like she had a few pretty songs and then like i saw this weird ass "Glassheart" album cover, with weird music. Like i don't...

You're saying you don't like her now because of a weird album cover and weird music...~ And you're a fan of Gaga :messga:

BuzzcutSeason

You're saying you don't like her now because of a weird album cover and weird music...~ And you're a fan of Gaga :messga:

no, i just don't know like what happened, she made beautiful music and then changed to a sound that doesn't support her best interest. 

paganpoetry

tumblr_m6vh7eRac61ryv694o2_500.gif

i see kerli with them more than gags

even when i met her and she was wearing them i was almost as tall as her  :sharon:

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

• 2 weeks later...
JazzGa

Flatforms/creepers have been back in style for like 3 years now :smh: Even southern-backwards-small-town-ass me bought a pair over a year ago. Gaga was actually super late on the bandwagon for once. :oops:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• 2 weeks later...

Archived