💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicola Formichetti: The Lady Gaga thing pushed me into the limelight

Bambino

Featured Posts

Poker

The undenible impact that Gaga had on Music and Music Videos :giveup:

Now it's sooo common that huge desingers lend their clothes to musicians but this is thanks to Gaga :nooo:

Kindness rules all.

Michael

Interesting read :)

I felt that was aimed more towards the media that 'twisted' his words about working with Gaga and the comment about the changing outfits thing which was made out to be a bigger deal than it was.

I think Gaga alluded to him being a liar. Remember she made a comment about how he didn't really quit when he said he did, and that he shouldn't have had a problem with her changing numerous times a day because if he really loved fashion he would enjoy it and wouldn't just be in it for the money or something to that effect.

lego

She said she didn't change like 12 times a day? lol That's true

Normally she doesn't, but it's funny, I think I counted exactly 12 outfit changes just recently on her birthday.

FreePalestine

MonsterOfSpain

Normally she doesn't, but it's funny, I think I counted exactly 12 outfit changes just recently on her birthday.

She's changing so much lately, yesterday she changed like 4 times lol

Emvee

"When I first started with Gaga, everyone was like, 'What the **** are you doing? Don't go there! Why are you working with a musician? You're going to ruin your career,'" says Formichetti. "No one would lend me any clothes. Now it's such a normal thing to request a high fashion brand if you're doing a music video. Credits, credits! I just did that because I came from magazines, and I just wanted to tell the world how much work I'd been doing, on that bloody 'Bad Romance' video!"

GAGA HA IMPACT :cryga: :cryga: :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

• 2 weeks later...
JazzGa

I don't think he is bitter or resentful toward Gaga as a person or artist. She catapulted him from zero to high-profile, so he eventually had to move on and do his own solo career. (Which he deserves, because he's extremely talented.) Maybe he's missing "the old days" and wishing he was able to do his current work and still be involved with the Haus! Like, he's regretful of the fact that he isn't able to do both. Or maybe he got too eager from the offers that were suddenly thrust his way, and he overloaded on responsibilities and had to back out of a few, and he is wondering if he made the right choices or not. It's sounding like he enjoyed working as part of Gaga's team. :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived