Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so, I have never listened to her own stuff, but I've heard some things like I Love It, Fancy or the amazing collab she made with Marina, Just Desserts, and I think she's quite good

Honestly if she's still releasing a punk album for her next album, probably not. But you never know. I hope she is, I've loved her since I heard her Heartbreaks and Earthquakes mixtape.

Antichrist

STAN :legend:

I hope I enjoy the new punk genre Charli is trying more than I'm expecting to...

Hoping it becomes a top 10 hit, she deserves it :giveup: And hopefully she'll stick with her thing, and not go some complete bubble pop solely for success :emo:

RabbitHeart

Based on True Romance, I don't think her style of music and overall image as a solo artist are really mainstream radio friendly. I think it's more likely she'll reach the level of success Lana has right now. Like, her fanbase and name-recognition will grow, she may end up selling a lot of albums, but won't really have a hit single.

Based on True Romance, I don't think her style of music and overall image as a solo artist are really mainstream radio friendly. I think it's more likely she'll reach the level of success Lana has right now. Like, her fanbase and name-recognition will grow, she may end up selling a lot of albums, but won't really have a hit single.

That's exactly what I'm hoping for

Robotboy

i don't think neither iggy, ariana or charli will make it like gaga/riri/katy who are still the 3 main pop girls.

and all of them are local aswell.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ladey Gagz

Only time will tell. She might. But I don't see her as a huge superstar. Who knows tho

Cody Draco

Her voice is really small tbh, but she does a lot with it and doesn't go over the top and try to sing notes she can't

I'm not a fan so I don't really know her, but she might be a songwriter first and a singer second.

Archived