Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Charli XCX

SonOfAphrodite

Featured Posts

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's funny, but I can't stand the fan that gave it to her. She's called Allegra and she's like the Maikeeb of Charli

and i love your new set!!! 

wait I didn't know that :toofunny:

Even tho i don't really like those stans I wouldn't mind stalking Charli for a few days tho :toofunny:

yass thanks, Charli looks so good lately in Photoshoots, Complex and Billboard's shoots>>>>

wait I didn't know that :toofunny:

Even tho i don't really like those stans I wouldn't mind stalking Charli for a few days tho :toofunny:

yass thanks, Charli looks so good lately in Photoshoots, Complex and Billboard's shoots>>>>

yeah one of the good things of her being more mainstream is that she has better photoshoots and more interviews. I remember she used to dress soooo good in her earlier shoots, but they were not as stunning as the billboard or complex's shoots :giveup:

yeah one of the good things of her being more mainstream is that she has better photoshoots and more interviews. I remember she used to dress soooo good in her earlier shoots, but they were not as stunning as the billboard or complex's shoots :giveup:

yeah, I semi-hate the outfits she's been wearing out lately tho, like for the radio interviews :giveup:

JudasInTheDark

It's such a shame that only the US gets it on Tuesday.

Wait we're getting "London Queen" on Tuesday :giveup:

RAMROD

Featuring Necki? :omg:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Girl Under You

:o

I doubt it. We're 2 months away from the album and the second single was released 'recently'

SEVDALIZA

Mate, you're throwing in a lot of rumors but zero sources

operating from another world

Mate, you're throwing in a lot of rumors but zero sources

I mean why else would the track suddenly appear on iTunes when the rest haven't been announced?

MonsterOfSpain

Yay I love Charlie my fave song is I Love It

:witchderp:

Archived