Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - list of artists w/ most #1 hits

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

you can reject what I say, it's your prerogative. However after reading tons of threads on atrl about how Unconditionally was going to be number 1 and it was going to smash and katy's fans and gaga haters all kept saying it even though the song was destined to (somewhat) fail. Now I feel like we are them...desperate for a song that is not going to do anything. having a "positive attitude" about things you cannot change doesn't help btw, it actually should go in the category of delusion.

I could care less about what all those delusional drama queens are going on and on about, over at ATRL. :smh:

The fact that such a ridiculous site influences you to this extent, is maybe something you should think about.

Thought it was "over" anyway? See ya next era!

Stefani328

you can reject what I say, it's your prerogative. However after reading tons of threads on atrl about how Unconditionally was going to be number 1 and it was going to smash and katy's fans and gaga haters all kept saying it even though the song was destined to (somewhat) fail. Now I feel like we are them...desperate for a song that is not going to do anything. having a "positive attitude" about things you cannot change doesn't help btw, it actually should go in the category of delusion.

So instead we should  all have negative attitudes instead of at least trying to help request the song and support it.

Attention all Gaga fans and chart followers,  please stop supporting G.U.Y.,  no more requesting or voting because the song is dead.  :kisses: 

DWUWPerez

fighting for one spin between 10 pm and 2 am :awkney::lmao:

Someone just said they found a tweet that says he goes on at about 4:30! 

Which is now..

I also read on twitter that someone called in and Maxwell answered (It was a Cher Lloyd fan)...

KaanBTW

Nope, they are in commercial break and I guess, voting for commercial break (commercial break = 100 minutes no commercial.)

Edit: We're leading Twitter too :applause:

NathanC

:awkney: our standards have lowered drastically... I wouldn't mind if they just mentioned GUY in a passing comment :MANiCURE:

Whispering

Requesting+Voted! What's up with all these Cher Lloyd fans?

They are organized, unlike the Gaga fans...sadly.

Gaga fans have never had to be organized, like some of the other fan bases. The majority really don't realize how easy they have had it, with singles and radio play.

vertigostick

Until now, what the psychic predicted on the video seems to be true... :O

3rd single will do "quite horribly".

But the next one will be a success...

And she'll marry this year!

MonsterMum

So what has the 'real start of ARTPOP' actually brought us? :flop: Except for the video there's been nothing and I'm not counting Roseland since it was only for those who attended the show.

I'm really thinking that Gaga WANTS to do commercially bad just to come back strong again... just wondering when :laughga:

Well look at it this way, she can't really FORCE radio's to play it, they have to jump on it,...or not.

There is no major show she can do promo on. The things she could do, she did. What else you want her to be doing now?

Let's not pretend like she's just sitting at home and waiting for the tour to come.

Paper Gangsta

Hi you all, I haven't been active in the past few days cause i was busy. But i'm back now and im bringing you my radio request list I made. It includes all important US radio stations on one place so its really easier to request. Canada stations are coming next week. Request G.U.Y. here : http://gagazone.org/?page_id=5149

PS. Read instructions at the page if you are unsure how to request

Until now, what the psychic predicted on the video seems to be true... :O

3rd single will do "quite horribly".

But the next one will be a success...

And she'll marry this year!

Mine has proven to be more accurate in the past and she said G.U.Y will do quite well :ohwell: They both, however, state that the 4th single will be a smash.

Archived