đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

you should come! you are an icon here in this topic! 

Awww. :hug:

Actually I don't live in Athens and I will go to Athens on the 18th. I don't have time to go earlier because of the Uni.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope lavris will make clear the exit that she will come from. the exact hour is not a detail. there are so many exits at the airport.

She is coming for a concert, not for vacation to seek privacy. She definitely wants her arrival here to get media coverage so everyone will be aware of the exit and everything, you better stop worrying  :sweat:

panosmonster

Awww. :hug:

Actually I don't live in Athens and I will go to Athens on the 18th. I don't have time to go earlier because of the Uni.

i will travel from corfu to be there..but i live near to athens so i'll try! i'm so happy about that. 

VforVendetta

i will travel from corfu to be there..but i live near to athens so i'll try! i'm so happy about that. 

We live near actually. I'm from Preveza.

panosmonster

Why bothering going to the airport?  :toofunny:

because she will sign autographs and take selfies. not with everyone but she will! also it is going to be iconic. she is not coming to Greece everyday! 

oh im sorry. i thought you said that she's not gonna take any photos by saying not gonna happen

No problem  :sweat:

That was a direct reply to the words in bold (and not leave ingognito)  :sweat:

VforVendetta

Why bothering going to the airport?  :toofunny:

If I went It wouldn't end well tbh cause I'd end up punching half the fans screaming yaaaasss and Gagaaaaa in my ears. :smh: :koons:

panosmonster

We live near actually. I'm from Preveza.

i study in corfu! i wish i could meet you all in the day of the concert! i'm GS also and i'll be there at 3pm. 

Noula Corleone

If I went It wouldn't end well tbh cause I'd end up punching half the fans screaming yaaaasss and Gagaaaaa in my ears. :smh: :koons:

:rip:

Told you the "she's coming incognito and wants a red RR" media reports were bull**** :ARTPOP:

Whoever thought that she would come incognito is silly. She is coming two days before the show to promote it and to create some buzz, not to hide herself :smh:

Updated the OP, waiting for more info  :excited2:  :excited2:  

The slayage of your smash hit thread tho  :excited2:

45 pages and 900 posts so far  :excited2:

When will other artrave threads?  :excited2:

VforVendetta

The slayage of your smash hit thread tho  :excited2:

45 pages and 900 posts so far  :excited2:

When will other artrave threads?  :excited2:

:legend:

i study in corfu! i wish i could meet you all in the day of the concert! i'm GS also and i'll be there at 3pm. 

I have seats on B section.

Archived