Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

If you could translate that for the non-greeks it would be great! ;)

Gaga arrives at eleutherios venizelos airport(Athens) on wednesday 17/9 and she's waiting all her little monsters and photographes, to take pictures with them. the arrival time to be announced soon! :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panosmonster

Gaga arrives at eleutherios venizelos airport(Athens) on wednesday 17/9 and she's waiting all her little monsters and photographes, to take pictures with them. the arrival time to be announced soon! :)

maybe i'll go!!

panosmonster

i want to go too. i hope that she will take some pics and not leave ingognito!

she will not leave ingognito! she will have some time just like she had in dubai! also photographers will be there! 

i want to go too. i hope that she will take some pics and not leave ingognito!

Not gonna happen.

The purpose of the announcement is to gather attention and get media coverage to promote the concert. 

Not gonna happen.

The purpose of the announcement is to gather attention and get media coverage to promote the concert. 

i don't think so. the media will be there. she can't leave without takin some photos and chat a little with the fans

VforVendetta

Gaga's arrival is ariport is always a headline but I don;t expect her to make a photoshoot as well. She will make an entrance and lets say that she will take some photos as well.

i don't think so. the media will be there. she can't leave without takin some photos and chat a little with the fans

That's exactly what i'm saying though.

Gaga's arrival is ariport is always a headline but I don;t expect her to make a photoshoot as well. She will make an entrance and lets say that she will take some photos as well.

i hope lavris will make clear the exit that she will come from. the exact hour is not a detail. there are so many exits at the airport.

panosmonster

she will say hello and greet us! i'm super ok with that!

That's exactly what i'm saying though.

oh im sorry. i thought you said that she's not gonna take any photos by saying not gonna happen

panosmonster

i hope lavris will make clear the exit that she will come from. the exact hour is not a detail. there are so many exits at the airport.

they say they will reveal the exact hour of arrival! don't worry! i'm so happy!

Archived