Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

Noula Corleone

Probably, the stadium is too huge. I;ve read somewhere some days ago that actually even during Madonna the stadium wasn't truly sold out and that the stadium can even hold 100k people.

That's true. At Madonna's concert, I was at section 35. The arena wasn't quite full, but all seats were ALL sold out. Different times...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GlitterAndGrease

If the seats are sold out (which I doubt) then there is  only the GA left. They are probably near sold out, I doubt all seats have been sold out.

the seats are far from sold out

there are

250 zone d tickets

around 1900 zone c tickets

4650 arena tickets

And many zone B and A tickets

Around 10.000- 12.000 total left

I saw those at a Germanos computer 1 hour ago

VforVendetta

the seats are far from sold out

there are

250 zone d tickets

around 1900 zone c tickets

4650 arena tickets

And many zone B and A tickets

Well, for the size of the stadium thse are not that many tickets. Thay are indeed far from sold out though.

12.000 tickets left are guite good. if the capacity is 70.000 we're almost at 60.000. and many tickets will be sold the following days. maybe it'll be sold out. if 3.000-4.000 tickets left unsold no one will notice it. i think the seats will be sold sooner or later. and the arena, on friday there were 4.800+ tickets and today almost 4.600.  

What's going on with the availability in Zone D? If u check now block 2 sections A + B are sold out and blocks 1 + 35 are now available (yesterday were sold out) 

Noula Corleone

What's going on with the availability in Zone D? If u check now block 2 sections A + B are sold out and blocks 1 + 35 are now available (yesterday were sold out) 

Such a mess... Re-updating the OP in afew minutes...

VforVendetta

They probably add more sections. They don't give the whole sections from the beginning cause they don't know how they will sell.

They probably add more sections. They don't give the whole sections from the beginning cause they don't know how they will sell.

Also they add sections and increase/reduce availability in order to make the stadium look full. A section would look better half full with empty seats here and there instead of a full empty section. The only thing I care for is the arena tbh which must look full.

Is anybody going to the airport or hotel?Greek monsters must prove their fan base strong.

Is anybody going to the airport or hotel?Greek monsters must prove their fan base strong.

Since i will be travelling to Greece i can't be sure but i will do my best if i'm able to find out more details & i have time! :P

Archived