💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

Noula Corleone

I check the sold out sections almost every day. For a reason I don't know, VIP section 25A looks available again... I can't explain it. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the seats named ''ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃÆ’ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ…μένεÂ'' are they going to have people or they will put any music machines, led screens or speakers for example?

the seats named ''ÃŽ´ÃŽµÃÆ’ÃŽ¼ÃŽµÃ…μένεÂ'' are they going to have people or they will put any music machines, led screens or speakers for example?

No, these are in the middle of the floor. 

The reserved seats are probably for the media and the sponsors(?).

No, these are in the middle of the floor. 

The reserved seats are probably for the media and the sponsors(?).

so there will be at least 5.000-6.000 more people except for 70,000

is the greek media talking about gaga already  or that will happen a day before the concert?

More like the week before the concert.

I am selling one VIP ticket that finally I will not use for 100 euros, or less if there is no demand... :/ Just pm me, thank you.

P.S. I give together the official poster of the concert.theme.jpg

panoscharl

Can somebody help me. i went on friday to buy 2 vip tickets for the show. i thought 25a section was sold out, but my tickets are 25a. also there where 44,500 tickets available when he open the account, but when he pushed that number so as to find the vip choice there were, 4,800 arena standing, 215 vip, 0 golden standing, 4500 zone a, 240 zone b, 200+ zone c. when you count them they equal 11-12.000 tickets available. so, whats real, 44,400 or 12.000. also, in the map there where some sections that named ''reserved''... when they say reserved they mean that there will be people, or that they will be empty. thank you

i noticed that too when i went on Germanos. Probably is a system mistake cuz i tried to calculate how many tickets are available basing the best choice for 2 tickets that map on Lavris.gr shown. The result was around 11-12K seatings + 5.080 arena tickets. So the number you saw (when i got there it was around 43,300 out of 60K) may be the tickets sold. ANW we have to wait and see!

Archived