Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

SweetEscape

Secondly, you will probably be there alone so early. The stadium is huge so the first 100 people get first row and I dont think a priority order will exist.. And finally, the stage will be tall (no catwalks) and people at first row will not be able to see anything.. Even me ( 1.90) had limited visibity in past stadium concerts where I was first or second row.

Were the other concerts you attended in OAKA? And do you have any photos of your view there to show us? :)

EDIT: By the way, does anybody know if Gaga reads letters and takes fans backstages at stadiums and festivals?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
panoscharl

It is said that the have been sold nearly 42.000 tickets but any of sections (except GS) seem to sold out...

It is said that the have been sold nearly 42.000 tickets but any of sections (except GS) seem to sold out...

Sections 6 , 4 , 32 , and 25A are sold out

panoscharl

Thats Great! Any information about the other sections and tickets sold in total?

Noula Corleone

Is it confirmed? If it is, then I'll update the OP! Thanks in advance. :)

Where did you find this info? I need to update the OP!

Rainbow Unicorn

How do you know?  :)

GagaMyBlood95

Already 40k tickets sold and its not even September, this is going to be AWESOME :party:

VforVendetta

Already 40k tickets sold and its not even September, this is going to be AWESOME :party:

It's probably more than 45K tidkets sold now and when September starts even more than August will be sold. As the show approaches the hype become sbigger and due to the crisis more will buy their tickets the last two weeks.

Noula Corleone

It won't be sold out, but it's better than I thought! 60k tickets is my prediction. :Jase:

VforVendetta

It won't be sold out, but it's better than I thought! 60k tickets is my prediction. :Jase:

Anything above 55-60k is considered Sold Out for the Olympic Stadium, it's too huge.

GagaMyBlood95

It's probably more than 45K tidkets sold now and when September starts even more than August will be sold. As the show approaches the hype become sbigger and due to the crisis more will buy their tickets the last two weeks.

Yeah, I know :gaga:

Archived