💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: September 19 Athens, Greece

Noula Corleone

Featured Posts

SweetEscape

do we know how many golden standing tickets there are total? because if they're giving away 200 :flop:

i have no idea

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joe Calderone

I texted COSMOTE from my mobile, my brother's, my mother's my father's and my grandmother's :flop: I really need those golden standing tix. If I get to win a couple, I will sell my arena standing without a second thought.

EDIT: Wait, am I even allowed to do that? I just remembered that there's my name written on the ticket :toofloppy:

Well, never mind, if I win Golden Standing I'm gonna burn it :toofunny:

panosmonster

I texted COSMOTE from my mobile, my brother's, my mother's my father's and my grandmother's :flop: I really need those golden standing tix. If I get to win a couple, I will sell my arena standing without a second thought.

EDIT: Wait, am I even allowed to do that? I just remembered that there's my name written on the ticket :toofloppy:

i really hope that you will win! and if i win i'll take you with me! u really deserve to be there golden standing and rave! 

Joe Calderone

i really hope that you will win! and if i win i'll take you with me! u really deserve to be there golden standing and rave!

Oh thanks! :D I'm sure I'll enjoy the concert regardless of my standing area, so it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

Noula Corleone

Mess at Cosmote for giving away so many golden standing tickets :flop:

That probably means not a lot of tickets are being sold :(

The 45% of the tickets are already sold  :)

You know that if your grandmother wins she has to come with you, right? :toofunny:

Noula Corleone

Yes, but which page?

I don't get what you mean

If you mean which page is the update on this topic, it's on the first page, I'm the OP.

If you mean which page is the update on the topic I sent you previously, it's on the first page again.

If you mean anything else, please explain  :sweat:

Joe Calderone

You know that if your grandmother wins she has to come with you, right? :toofunny:

She's 89 years old :toofunny:

Why though?

She's 89 years old :toofunny:

Why though?

Because Cosmote will give u the tickets with the name of the person to whom the cellphone is registered...

panosmonster

Because Cosmote will give u the tickets with the name of the person to whom the cellphone is registered...

His grandma can do an legal authorization (ÃŽµÃŽ¾ÃŽ¿Ã…ÃÆ’ÃŽ¹ÃŽ¿ÃŽ´Ã‰Ã„ηÃÆ’ÃŽ·) so he can take the tickets! But he should bring her identity in order to take them.

He can do this in every KEÃŽ  in the country (ÃŽÅ¡ÃŽ­ÃŽ½Ã„ÃÃŽ¿ ΕξÅÀηÃÃŽ­Ã„ηÃÆ’ÃŽ·Ã‚ ÃŽ ÃŽ¿ÃŽ»ÃŽ¹Ã„Îν).

Archived