đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's artRave in GREECE! TICKET PRICES AND INFO LINK INSIDE

Kim Kardashian

Featured Posts

Funny how on her website, a venue isn't added.

They're probably going to see how much demand there is before adding the venue.

I thought this too, but then can you actually sell tickets to something when people don't know where it is going to be held? 

I'm going for the stadium though

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Melech

The Decay is real. :emma: If you think of it the Crisis in Greece began when Gaga became famous. :udidnt: Illuminati. :celebrate:

We solved the question of the universe :omg:

Arturo

I thought this too, but then can you actually sell tickets to something when people don't know where it is going to be held? 

I'm going for the stadium though

I have a feeling she might just end up performing where Rihanna performed.

Melech

OCTOBER 03 - HAMBURG - O2 World - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 15,900/16,000 (99%)

OCTOBER 09 - BERLIN - O2 World - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - 16,500/17,000 (98%)

iCgZbOwwaWpTL.jpg

Considering that the BTWB sold out very fast :emma:

VforVendetta

I have a feeling she might just end up performing where Rihanna performed.

Where sis she perform? :huh:

So it's only 105 Euros for Early Entry ticket? :shocked: I can't understand a word in Greek, I used Google Translate...

Can someone post all the available tickets with prices? 

I already bought tickets for Vienna, but I'm so tempted to go to this one too, the show is gonna be sooooo epic in that stadium.  :legend:

+ I haven't been to Athens in almost 10 years!  :P

Arturo

The venue is the Olympic Stadium, it's written in the article, which the Greek site released.

You're right. My bad.

It's just that it's not listed on her site so I figured the venue had not been determined.

You're right. My bad.

It's just that it's not listed on her site so I figured the venue had not been determined.

the stadium itself has a lot of names, they're wondering i guess which of them to use

PassiveAggressive

So it's only 105 Euros for Early Entry ticket? :shocked: I can't understand a word in Greek, I used Google Translate...

Can someone post all the available tickets with prices? 

I already bought tickets for Vienna, but I'm so tempted to go to this one too, the show is gonna be sooooo epic in that stadium.  :legend:

+ I haven't been to Athens in almost 10 years!  :P

Hey it's cool you're thinking of visiting Greece for the show. It's gonna be worth it for sure.

Here is the seat plan with all prices http://oi61.tinypic.com/2zdxixi.jpg

Presale started and i dont understand why we had to rush something that it is not ready ..

I would mind wait a couple more weeks before tickets start selling as long as they did it right.

First of all the is no "secure page" where you order your tickets online so be aware of that.

Then you can't pick your own seats but just the gategory you wanna seat in and even when tickets are in your basket you dont get row and seat number !! (I don't know if you get them after you pay cause i didn't go throught payment..)

A bit dissapointed so far with the whole thing .. i ll wait for general sale to start on the 4th :(

PassiveAggressive

Presale started and i dont understand why we had to rush something that it is not ready ..

I would mind wait a couple more weeks before tickets start selling as long as they did it right.

First of all the is no "secure page" where you order your tickets online so be aware of that.

Then you can't pick your own seats but just the gategory you wanna seat in and even when tickets are in your basket you dont get row and seat number !! (I don't know if you get them after you pay cause i didn't go throught payment..)

A bit dissapointed so far with the whole thing .. i ll wait for general sale to start on the 4th :(

True that. I was a bit surprised, the site doesn't look too professional. However there is some "Security" encryption when completing the details. In the end you get your ticket via email and just print it out yourself.

True that. I was a bit surprised, the site doesn't look too professional. However there is some "Security" encryption when completing the details. In the end you get your ticket via email and just print it out yourself.

what kind of tickets you got ? standing or seated ?

Archived