Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

So we're back on flopping mode.. :smh:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline
No point in releasing more singles if radio won't play them. GUY is one of the best songs on the album and I personally think it's very radio friendly. If they won't even play that song, then just wait until the next album.
there is she will release video which is the only reason I would want her to do for and it's better radio to have something to spin btw the album cycles even if the radio doesn't apin it it's better than not having that option at all
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Birthday Boy

Welcome back.

Dope is a guaranteed top 10 hit. Dope for 4th single :party:

Yassss gaga get that top 10 official single smash

I'm pretty sure if Katy was in gaga's place she would've had released dope as it already was a top ten hit :awkney:

As I've said in the past, with G.U.Y. becoming her worst chart performance yet, I'm now here for her to basically release anything from ARTPOP since there's no need to protect her top 30 streak on the HOT 100. If we're here for a surefire decent hit, then I'd rather anticipate her next album, considering her lead singles have always been the strongest since her debut. 

ViviLittleM

As I've said in the past, with G.U.Y. becoming her worst chart performance yet, I'm now here for her to basically release anything from ARTPOP since there's no need to protect her top 30 streak on the HOT 100. If we're here for a surefire decent hit, then I'd rather anticipate her next album, considering her lead singles have always been the strongest since her debut.

Pray for Gypslay.

Dangerous Man

Gypsy for the next single please. :giveup:

Like we've been saying that for a million times already. :giveup:

How much more do we need say "Gypsy for the next single" until Gaga hears our prayer. :emo:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Birthday Boy

Gypsy for the next single please. :giveup:

Like we've been saying that for a million times already. :giveup:

How much more do we need say "Gypsy for the next single" until Gaga hears our prayer. :emo:

make G.U.Y number 1 and she'll release it :hor:

Is it too late to release Venus as a single?  :teehee:

JK, but honestly I think Gypsy should end the era, although a little generic, it might just get enough attention to become a moderate hit if they plan it correctly with a great MV ...

RIP good sis GUY...

Gypsy is so un-ARTPOPish. Won't fit

Gypsy is so good that its the encore on artRave without beeing an official single. :dies:

Bad Monster Kid

Dope would have worked if it was released in December, its just not a summer song

I must be in the minority but Dope makes me cringe. It's very raw but would be one of my last choices for a single.

Mariano

Gypsy is so un-ARTPOPish. Won't fit

nnnn  what kind of lie ?  Gypsy is more ART than half of ARTPOP and more POP than half of ARTPOP so IDK exactly what u mean.  Maybe you mean "I am a pressed Venus Stan" :nick:

Gypsy is so good that its the encore on artRave without beeing an official single. :dies:

:applause: x99814515

nnnn  what kind of lie ?  Gypsy is more ART than half of ARTPOP and more POP than half of ARTPOP so IDK exactly what u mean.  Maybe you mean "I am a pressed Venus Stan" :nick:

:applause: x99814515

No need to bring Venus into it to defend Gypsy... DWUW and JnD are the least ARTPOP tbh.

Archived