💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Charts Discussion - Gaga Earns 3rd #1 Album

Arturo

Featured Posts

The praise for Just Dance here though :eww:

I liked it when it was the only song I knew of hers but seriously she's made dozens of better songs and singles. Even the rest of TF singles are better than Just Dance let alone the ones from TFM, BTW and ARTPOP. I dunno if I prefer JD or GUY tho...

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mariano

Without Just Dance Gaga might have never even risen so let's not :nick: No one said it was her best single :rip:  I feel like in order to prove your point, y'all always have to downgrade something else or shade it etc. :rip:

VforVendetta

I didn't say it isn't. What im trying to say that although it has biggest chance, probably nothing from AP can't smash anymore

If radio gives it a chance and starts spinning it Gypsy is a sure hit imo. It is one of these songs that always became hits because its a ballad and seeing its performance and the reaction of the audience (even people I have played the song), they like it. I also think that radio will give it a chance because its one of these songs that dominate radio and because it will show much better signs of performance than GUY.

Without Just Dance Gaga might have never even risen so let's not :nick: No one said it was her best single :rip: I feel like in order to prove your point, y'all always have to downgrade something else or shade it etc. :rip:

This was for me or Biotic? :excuseme:

Paper Gangsta

If radio gives it a chance and starts spinning it Gypsy is a sure hit imo. It is one of these songs that always became hits because its a ballad and seeing its performance and the reaction of the audience (even people I have played the song), they like it. I also think that radio will give it a chance because its one of these songs that dominate radio and because it will show much better signs of performance than GUY.

But there is no good promo spots where she could give song first push, and i doubt radio will suddenly embrace Gaga's song especially from this era

Mariano

it was in general :nick:

VforVendetta

it was in general :nick:

Sorry but my explanation was very kind and reasonable. :nick:

Cody Draco

Wasn't IKAG and HNC released before Just Dance though? :excuseme:

Regardless, Just Dance is flawless and is the ultimate party song to get absolute ****faced to and it will stand the test of time. Nothing, not even Tik Tok sounds like it. It's simple, catchy, and a mega party anthem. :party:

VforVendetta

But there is no good promo spots where she could give song first push, and i doubt radio will suddenly embrace Gaga's song especially from this era

She can find a good spot. She can put it on t hot songs list on iTunes like Birthday for example. There is always a promotional spot. There is The Voice or a another show, even Ellen could give it a push.

Mariano

Sorry but my explanation was very kind and reasonable. :nick:

exactly :nick: I said it was in general :nick:

Wasn't IKAG and HNC released before Just Dance though? :excuseme:

Regardless, Just Dance is flawless and is the ultimate party song to get absolute ****faced to and it will stand the test of time. Nothing, not even Tik Tok sounds like it. It's simple, catchy, and a mega party anthem. :party:

I agree.  IKAG and HnC are not exactly dance tho..  IKAG is pop with rock influences.  Hot N Cold is pure POP with a tiny bit of dance.  Just Dance was released around the same time as these 2 but it became a hit later.  (It's period of entering Hot 100 and hitting number 1 is top 5 biggest ever a.k.a.  the song took a lot of time to smash)

Cody Draco

She could pitch Gypsy to television shows, movies, commercials, even dating websites lol. I feel like out of all the songs it has the most potential to be a #1 hit. It is insanely relatable, GP friendly, and catchy. She could even drag Katy Perry while knocking her off her throne as mainstream chart queen by releasing a generic kid friendly music video that featured Dora the Explorer or something. The possibilities are endless. :toofunga:

Birthday Boy

She could pitch Gypsy to television shows, movies, commercials, even dating websites lol. I feel like out of all the songs it has the most potential to be a #1 hit. It is insanely relatable, GP friendly, and catchy. She could even drag Katy Perry while knocking her off her throne as mainstream chart queen by releasing a generic kid friendly music video that featured Dora the Explorer or something. The possibilities are endless. :toofunga:

I'M DEAD

artpopmess

Why are you talking about which song you like the most when the charts dont work according to your taste and this is a chart discussion thread? ugh kys y'all 

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Why are you talking about which song you like the most when the charts dont work according to your taste and this is a chart discussion thread? ugh kys y'all 

:applause:

Gypsy Life

:lmao:

Archived