Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BearGa is the Best Ga

Prometheus

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceCAKE

She was a Gummy Bear to represent how the music industry wants popstars to be sugarcoated!!!! :troll:

Marry The Night prelude reference to the "knife and the gummy bears" :gaga:

Stefani328

It was random

She was a Gummy Bear to represent how the music industry wants popstars to be sugarcoated!!!! :troll:

:rofl:

RAMROD

Yaass, Gaga recognize my BUY ARTPOP Bear :whitney:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

I94mS3L.png

This look really reminded me of the big mechanical bear at the beginning of Miley's VMA performance :dies: Must be the eye part :huh:

203795_v1.jpg

But yeah, I loved this look! It's so adorable, and I like the restricted movement :laughga:

• 1 month later...
squeala

you were actually on to something there! it represents how the industry forces pop stars to market themselves towards children, even when doing so makes their art awkward and nonsensical and totally restricts them

tumblr_n2zwjkAgyX1qbv2tho1_r1_400.gif

yes i am resurrecting this thread because i only just realised what this scene is about

MonsterMum

you were actually on to something there! it represents how the industry forces pop stars to market themselves towards children, even when doing so makes their art awkward and nonsensical and totally restricts them

tumblr_n2zwjkAgyX1qbv2tho1_r1_400.gif

yes i am resurrecting this thread because i only just realised what this scene is about

How you know that? :huh:

Archived