💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 06 Denver, CO

Mittens

Featured Posts

That J

A heads up from a little monster who's seen Gaga 4 times now....when Lady Starlite leaves the stage after her set, if you need a drink, a bathroom break or whatever, you have time. If you are on the floor and have a good spot but are afraid to move, look around you, you'll find cool people...ask them if they mind saying you are with them so when you come back you can ease right back in your spot. Even with it being crowded, the people around you will recognize you so you can usually get right back in there, no problems. Now, if you do go break after Starlite leaves the stage, don't linger....you want to be right back at your spot or seat no later than 9:30pm. If you have LMZ, make sure you have that wrist band they give you on your arm when checking in or coming back to the floor can be a hassle. Also, I don't know if this is at every arena, but there's typically a room at the far end of the floor (not the stage end, the far other end), which may have a sign that reads "bar and restrooms"...this is only for the floor people and it's quicker. But if you have a wristband you can go in and out of it to get a drink (only spot at the Dallas arena that had liquor lol) or use the restroom. To the floor peeps, when walking to the floor, keep your eye out to see if that's available. Saves time. But mos def hustle best you can after LS gets off the stage (or even 35 minutes into her set because while she's fun to watch this time around, after 35 min you've heard it all), hustle butts and you'll be fine. Gaga has been on stage right around 9:30 more often than not this year. Don't be any later!!! Hope this gives you guys a little help, especially first timers. One more thing....when Gaga rises out of that stage, you WILL have a pop music heart attack. Just go with it! ;). Much love and enjoy your rave!

PS...semi spoiler*************

Before the show even starts as people are slowly coming into the arena, the two giant video screens above both sides of the stage have this really awesome video that plays on a loop and it's super trippy and like every 4 minutes or so it says "artRAVE!" And the floor loses it's crap everytime lol. It's so much fun. There's also another video that pops up twice with our lady talking and we lost our stuff then too. Lol. It's an incredible show, pure adrenaline, WAY fast paced...feels like 15 minutes but it's an hour 45 at least...it's a hardcore celebration. Embrace it for what it is! Ok enough spoiling and blabbering. Enjoy your rave Denver. Xoxo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keetonphillips

today is the day.... Tonight im bringing a costume from the original art rave..... any guess? check my instgram at Keetonphillips tonight for the big revel 

today is the day.... Tonight im bringing a costume from the original art rave..... any guess? check my instgram at Keetonphillips tonight for the big revel 

OMFG I SO WANT TO GO I CANT WAIT

Gagaloo911

What's the GA line like outside the Pepsi Center?

Coming from Colorado Springs an hour's drive away in a few

i think there will be people lining up there and camping out but i'm not there so idk. I have seats so i'm not leaving until later hehehe. Please take a picture of the line when you get there

i found this

BuXgjomIMAAhJcW.jpg

keetonphillips

for anyone in ga i saw an instagram post. there are fans writing numbers on peoples hands for the ga line

im about to head over to the pepsi center

In parking lot! Drinking beer and smoking a joint! Be in line soon! So ready to #artRave #Denver

Archived