💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Flippy

Could someone plzz post a link to the first episode?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/sailor-moon-crystal

http://www.hulu.com/sailor-moon-crystal

:hug:

I've watched it about six times so far. It's so perfect. :cry:

Same here! It's amazing! :cryga:

I just watched it yesterday, I liked it. I didn't read the manga so the art style was something to get used too. They look so thin sometimes  . Can't wait till Sailor Neptune comes in, she's my favorite sailor senshi. But Mercury is my second fave so i guess i'm good for now.

Neptune is my second favorite after Mars! :gaga: I can't wait! :legend:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

I just watched it yesterday, I liked it. I didn't read the manga so the art style was something to get used too. They look so thin sometimes :eek: . Can't wait till Sailor Neptune comes in, she's my favorite sailor senshi. But Mercury is my second fave so i guess i'm good for now.

Even after reading the manga, I have to say that it took me a bit to adjust to it too, and Mercury! I was so happy to see Ami at the end of the episode, that they will be keeping the quick pace of the manga. Just a little less than two weeks to go to see her in action. :cry:

Shu Rin

Neptune is my second favorite after Mars! :gaga: I can't wait! :legend:

I remember there was a brief time Mars was my fave. It was because i thought shooting fire was cooler than shooting bubbles.  :toofunny:

Even after reading the manga, I have to say that it took me a bit to adjust to it too, and Mercury! I was so happy to see Ami at the end of the episode, that they will be keeping the quick pace of the manga. Just a little less than two weeks to go to see her in action. :cry:

That;'s great. One thing that bothered me about the original anime was the first few episodes were kinda boring with just sailor moon. Sure she's the main character, but i think its the other senshi and their relationship as whole that make the show.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

display name

That;'s great. One thing that bothered me about the original anime was the first few episodes were kinda boring with just sailor moon. Sure she's the main character, but i think its the other senshi and their relationship as whole that make the show.

Some of those episodes were alright, but I get and agree with what you're saying in general. Although Sailor Stars is not my favorite season, the first arc of it was great to watch because, at that point, all of the senshi were fighting together and interacting with each other. Like, I loved seeing Mercury and Uranus together because, in the rest of the anime, you never got a chance to see them interact one-on-one.

zexion_armando

Why is the airing schedule for this so awful? lol Why not weekly like normal things.

I loved it, for the most part. THe lack of Moon Tiara Action was jarring (Why use Boomerang? So lame) And the lack of Moonlight Densetsu was a little lame at first, but the new intro song isn't bad. I miss the old transformation song though, cause this one of a flop lol.

Hexxx

I loved it. It was really enjoyable. But I hated the lack of special effects for the transformation but I do think that the moon boomerang is better than the original. I just wish it did more with eliminating the enemies.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

I wonder what the other transformations look like. Plus I hope they do more with the 'Moon Tiara Boomerang' it's so fast paced at least show some flashing light or something.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

KrisFromMars

I wonder what the other transformations look like. Plus I hope they do more with the 'Moon Tiara Boomerang' it's so fast paced at least show some flashing light or something.

#creativerebellion

Yasss

Flippy

Act 2 in a few hours guys! I'm dying! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

Act 2: Ami - Sailor Mercury

10505579_10201530511662996_3949357389372

Act 3: Rei - Sailor Mars

10563007_10201530511782999_1873326694684

Flippy

Here's a video I edited with the song G.U.Y. using the scenes from Act 1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gljiCYQdB6k&feature=youtu.be

Archived