💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

It's honestly going to slay soooo ****ing much! Happy_sailor_moon.gif

I can't wait! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

I am so ready for this!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phantomhive

Giving this a try.

I watched/read the anime/manga months ago but dropped it somewhere in the storyline of season 2 because I could no longer stand how irritating Usagi/Sailor Moon is.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Flippy

Giving this a try.

I watched/read the anime/manga months ago but dropped it somewhere in the storyline of season 2 because I could no longer stand how irritating Usagi/Sailor Moon is.

Yeah, in the anime they made her much more of a crybaby... she wasn't necessarily like that in the manga tho :yes:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

RAMROD

Giving this a try.

What do you exprct thi, it is first and foremost, a shojo manga.

It was initially directed for teenage girls market.

The fact that some guys enjoys the series making it hits so many records in the past.

From then on, mire and more mahic girls series are made with similiar blue print that Naoko had written out.

The point of the story is how Usagi with her power of love can conquers all.

So it could be mushy at times.

It is just typical shojo formula.

Phantomhive

What do you exprct thi, it is first and foremost, a shojo manga.

It was initially directed for teenage girls market.

The fact that some guys enjoys the series making it hits so many records in the past.

From then on, mire and more mahic girls series are made with similiar blue print that Naoko had written out.

The point of the story is how Usagi with her power of love can conquers all.

So it could be mushy at times.

It is just typical shojo formula.

It's an old series so I understand that it uses this dated "shoujo formula" that you speak of. I guess if I watched it back when I was younger, I would've enjoyed it. Watching it now that I'm older, it's hard not to get pissed off by Usagi because of her lovesick, idiotic, crybaby, and practically useless character especially since there are more than enough stupid and weak heroines in the world of shoujo manga/anime.

Things might've improved as the story went on but I just couldn't take much more of Usagi being a mess. The last straw for me was when she ran away because she got jealous of Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask being concerned about Chibi-Usa despite already knowing that she was their daughter in the future.

Yeah, in the anime they made her much more of a crybaby... she wasn't necessarily like that in the manga tho :yes:

Yeah she was much more extreme in the anime. Tho in the manga, it's still her character.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Kami-sama! :nooo:

I'm beyond all happiness and relief as I'm seeing the beautiful manga brooch on her chest. :nooo: I know it's still too early to form an opinion about it but I think this anime will surpass the 90s version. The fact that it is going to closely follow the manga universe means a lot to me and I can't wait to see the other soldiers' designs. :nooo:

• 1 month later...
Flippy

CHARACTER DESIGN

Schoolgirl Version

Usagi Tsukino
Md0MoJn.png

Ami Mizuno

upMPmtA.png

Rei Hino

9M3nHlJ.png

Makoto Kino

TCnBpdv.png

MInako Aino

0Q12L1o.png

Flippy

CHARACTER DESIGN

Sailor Scouts / Sailor Senshi

Sailor Moon

pCTlwCL.png

Sailor Mercury

Rk5oyss.png

Sailor Mars

4tZAhRy.png

Sailor Jupiter

49eJWR7.png

Sailor Venus

u1fv6D5.png

display name

Yes! They're keeping the chain around Venus's waist! I hope that, when they get to the black moon arc, they will keep Pluto's keys around her waist as well.

RAMROD

YAAAAASSSS!!! Finally!

This so nostalgic to me OMG!

I cannot wait to rephrase that iconic lines:

"æ„›ã¨Ã¦­£Ã§¾©Ã£®Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€š»Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’©Ã£Æ’¼Ã¦Å“ç¾Å½Ã¥°â€˜Ã¥¥³Ã¦Ë†¦Ã¥£«Ã£â‚¬Ã£â€š»Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’©Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’ Ã£Æ’¼Ã£Æ’³! 月ã«Ã¤»£Ã£â€šÃ££Ã£¦Ã£â‚¬Ã£Å Ã¤»â€¢Ã§½®Ã£Ã£â€šË†!" 😡

"Ai to Seigi no, Sera fuku bishoujo senshi, Sera muun!

Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo!" 😡

For Love and Justice, a sailor suited pretty soldier, Sailor Moon!

In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" 😡

:giveup:

FFXSoul91

My favorite sailor senshi overall are probably Uranus and Neptune, to be honest... But as far as the inner senshi, I had to pick Sailor Moon.

Archived