Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

When Will Volantis Return?

Comet

Featured Posts

When do you all expect to see Volantis again?

Possibly at the ArtRave? Do you think it will look the same or updated. And lastly, how do you think it will be used?

Really hoping it wasn't a one time thing at the album launch to garner publicity.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I really think it's never coming back :smh: I can't even imagine what she would use it for.

I think it was just a symbol for art and technology coming together. Even though it didn't look like it :spin:

Justin Drew Bieber

I think she will use an upgraded version for the VMA's this year

Robotboy

oh, volantis :rip:

its the symbol for how the ARTPOP era went compared to what gaga really had imagined  :giveup:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Sexxx

it's not, the real gaga has flown out into outer space and will never return. the gaga we see now is a doppelganger

Little Fighter

I hope they can make it fly higher, maybe faster so she can soar above the audience during an extended Venus intro then slay with a flawless performance with flawless choreography. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

I hope they can make it fly higher, maybe faster so she can soar above the audience during an extended Venus intro then slay with a flawless performance with flawless choreography.

That's what I had in mind but I wonder how that would work with safety restrictions in each venue haha.

"Gaga kills dozens in flying dress malfunction"

Yeeikes

CHROMATICA 2020

tumblr_maakkycrnk1qao67y.gif

Wat is a volantis :derpga: ?

I actually don't think she'll use it anytime soon.

Archived