💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead (Telltale Series)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

KillerCupcake

Some of the 400 days characters have already shown up in Season 2 'In Harms Way'.

I don't know why 400 days seems to have been erased from my brain. I never even recognized the cameos of the people from 400 days. :laughga: I need to play all the episodes again starting from the first.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

i don't know. i wonder when will all the characters from 400 days show up? its just 1 right?

yeah. i also prefer the game lily but i don't read the comics. imagine if andrea comes back to life in the game version :legend:

PLEASE! :giveup:

The 400 Days characters apart from Bonnie have been super disappointing. I liked them all in 400 Days though

Robotboy

PLEASE! :giveup:

The 400 Days characters apart from Bonnie have been super disappointing. I liked them all in 400 Days though

I don't know why 400 days seems to have been erased from my brain. I never even recognized the cameos of the people from 400 days. :laughga: I need to play all the episodes again starting from the first.

yeah i only recognize bonnie :huh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

KillerCupcake

I didn't even recognize Bonnie until like 20 minutes after. :flop:

Must play 400 days again.

Robotboy

I didn't even recognize Bonnie until like 20 minutes after. :flop:

Must play 400 days again.

me too but won't that effect the story line? :omg: i liked the characters i got lol

ryhanna

Everyone that went with that lady to her camp at the end of 400 Days had a short, pretty useless cameo during episode 3.

I only recognized them because I didn't play 400 days until not long before :toofunny:

KillerCupcake

me too but won't that effect the story line? :omg: i liked the characters i got lol

I have no idea. The 400 days episode is such a faint memory to me. I swear I must have been drunk or really sleepy when I played it. I BARELY remember anything. I remember season 1 of walking dead in much more detail. 

Robotboy

Everyone that went with that lady to her camp at the end of 400 Days had a short, pretty useless cameo during episode 3.

I only recognized them because I didn't play 400 days until not long before :toofunny:

oh right i remember now. :flop:

• 1 month later...
Robotboy

okay.. ew. 4th episode is coming july 22nd

i have such a hate/love relationship with this game. its really good but takes forever :cry:

ryhanna

Thanks for bumping this! I forgot about this thread.

I've been replaying the first season and I'd forgotten how many puzzles there were. Not as many now because we're playing as a kid, but I kind of miss it. The story is still good though. :giveup:

Need the new one now

Knife

I can't say I didn't expect the ending to episode four, but it was still brutal nonetheless. 

It'll be almost another two months till we'll get episode five; I can't wait that long! :emo:

Hellspont

My god what have I done? I feel like so bad/responsible  :eww:  this episode was brutal

Robotboy

guys..

i took the pills. but i guess alvaro would have betrayed us if we had let him go anyways?

then i shot R, and then everyone started shooting, did it happen to you too? i wanted to avoid that by shocking them :rip:

ryhanna

Loved ep 4, but two complaints: Jane is basically Molly 2.0 (but better tbh) and the meds decision is the same as the deciding to steal from the car in season 1ñ񂬩 it even has the same consequence. You take the stuff, and people come after you.

I actually really like everyone in the group right now but I know most of them are gonna be dead in the next episode. Luke, Bonnie and Mike are the most likely. :nooo:

guys..

i took the pills. but i guess alvaro would have betrayed us if we had let him go anyways?

then i shot R, and then everyone started shooting, did it happen to you too? i wanted to avoid that by shocking them :rip:

I shot Rebecca too, hoping it'd stop them from fighting. Apparently if you don't, Kenny shoots her instead and the fight goes down anyway. :rip:

Archived