💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead (Telltale Series)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Episode 3 is out now and I'm currently about halfway through it. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerCupcake

Episode 3 is out now and I'm currently about halfway through it. 

What did you think of it? 

I liked it although I think the second one was better.  I completely forgot about any of the people from 400 days until I read about it on the internet. :laughga: 

hughdancy

I love watching PewDiePie play it Amazing game

Sorry but that's an awful way to experience it :giveup: it's supposed to me an emotional drama. Would you watch your favourite sad movie with a PewDiePie commentary? :wtf:

Anyway, OT, yes. I've played the first season and it was so good and sad :( I've downloaded the first ep of season two but haven't played it yet. :P And I didn't play 400 days because I moved countries and now I'm using a different iTunes account so I can't buy it without rebuying the whole thing :emma:

ryhanna

What did you think of it? 

I liked it although I think the second one was better.  I completely forgot about any of the people from 400 days until I read about it on the internet. :laughga:

My favourite of the season so far. It started out slowly, but I didn't want it to end once things kicked up!

Also the new characters, Mike and Jane are really cool. Jane, Mike and Luke are the only ones aside from Clem that I care about tbh. :laughga: 

KillerCupcake

My favourite of the season so far. It started out slowly, but I didn't want it to end once things kicked up!

Also the new characters, Mike and Jane are really cool. Jane, Mike and Luke are the only ones aside from Clem that I care about tbh. :laughga:

This exactly. :laughga:

I honestly don't like any of the others. I cared about Christa but we haven't seen her since the first episode. 

ryhanna

This exactly. :laughga:

I honestly don't like any of the others. I cared about Christa but we haven't seen her since the first episode. 

I really want to know if Christa made it or not :giveup: 

I also really, really want Lilly from season 1 to reappear. She was meant to be the same Lilly from the comics/show but now she's her own character because they gave the comic/show Lilly some official backstory. Even though she was a psycho I loved her, she needs to come back :giveup: 

KillerCupcake

I really want to know if Christa made it or not :giveup:

I also really, really want Lilly from season 1 to reappear. She was meant to be the same Lilly from the comics/show but now she's her own character because they gave the comic/show Lilly some official backstory. Even though she was a psycho I loved her, she needs to come back :giveup:

Me too, I hope she did! I think she did, and we'll see her in the final episode. 

I loved Lily too! Even after what she did to Carly :(  

Well good she wasn't like show Lilly because I didn't like show Lilly. Don't know about the comic Lilly because I never read the comics. 

ryhanna

Me too, I hope she did! I think she did, and we'll see her in the final episode. 

I loved Lily too! Even after what she did to Carly :(

Well good she wasn't like show Lilly because I didn't like show Lilly. Don't know about the comic Lilly because I never read the comics. 

That'd be great :yes:

Comic Lilly was basically the same as show Lilly except she came from Woodbury and was never seen until the final battle. :laughga: Game Lilly is the best though. I liked Carley, but Lilly was a strong person and I can't help but like her for that even though Carley was my favourite. 

KillerCupcake

Comic Lilly was basically the same as show Lilly except she came from Woodbury and was never seen until the final battle. :laughga: Game Lilly is the best though. I liked Carley, but Lilly was a strong person and I can't help but like her for that even though Carley was my favourite. 

I should read the comics! Love the show, and the game, will probably like those as well. 

Yes love the fact that Lily was strong. I actually chose the option to have Lee run away with her and Clementine. Too my disappointment, she took off. :laughga: Oh well. 

• 2 weeks later...
Robotboy

show lily? why don't i remember a lily from the series?! :duck:

edit: mess. how do you not go insane.. she's a different person in the game, comics and series :smh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Highway10

does anyone else think where the group is going if they get split up Christa will be there? Omid liked Civil War. 

ryhanna

show lily? why don't i remember a lily from the series?! :duck:

edit: mess. how do you not go insane.. she's a different person in the game, comics and series :smh:

ikr? Three different Lilly's :lmao: 

Robotboy

does anyone else think where the group is going if they get split up Christa will be there? Omid liked Civil War. 

i don't know. i wonder when will all the characters from 400 days show up? its just 1 right?

ikr? Three different Lilly's :lmao:

yeah. i also prefer the game lily but i don't read the comics. imagine if andrea comes back to life in the game version :legend:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Highway10

i don't know. i wonder when will all the characters from 400 days show up? its just 1 right?

yeah. i also prefer the game lily but i don't read the comics. imagine if andrea comes back to life in the game version :legend:

Some of the 400 days characters have already shown up in Season 2 'In Harms Way'. 

Archived