Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Walking Dead (Telltale Series)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

ryhanna

the-walking-dead-logo.jpg

Anyone else play this? The second episode of Season 2 is due to come out very soon, so I thought I'd make a thread for it. 

We know from the previews that Clementine will find someone she thought was dead in the new episode. Any ideas on who it may be? I'm thinking Kenny or Lilly. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

I love watching PewDiePie play it :nick: Amazing game

operating from another world

TheOriginalOne

I played the first season. I don't want to spoil anything for people that haven't played it, but that ending was heartbreaking. I need to get my hands on season 2! Clementine must live!!!!

I haven't played it cause i don't have a ps3 or xbox 360 but i really want too. I watch GhostRobo play it on youtube, i get so emotionally involved in it especially with Clem.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

im so excited for episode 2, did it take this long between episodes in the first season?

ryhanna

I love watching PewDiePie play it :nick: Amazing game

I love watching him play it too, he's hilarious. :dies: 

im so excited for episode 2, did it take this long between episodes in the first season?

Personally, I only started playing after all of season 1 was out, but according to Wikipedia there were gaps of usually around 1-2 months. WHY :ohno:

Hellspont

They said they theres going to be much smaller gaps for the rest of season 2, I am about to start replaying Season 1, just bought Season 2  :party:

Betty Who

I need to buy Season 2, Season 1 was so emotionally draining though  :ohno:

We know from the previews that Clementine will find someone she thought was dead in the new episode. Any ideas on who it may be? I'm thinking Kenny or Lilly. 

I'm hoping for Lilly, I hated Kenny the whole way through Season 1  :smh:

Hellspont

Is the second episode out yet? :laughga:

Just finished the 2nd episode, IMO the best Walking Dead piece of media ever, including all TV episodes, comic issues, games, etc. 

ryhanna

Just finished the 2nd episode, IMO the best Walking Dead piece of media ever, including all TV episodes, comic issues, games, etc. 

:omg:

Now I can't wait, but it's not even out in my country yet. :smh: 

Season 2 has been so meh to me.

I can't connect to the new characters at all and the episodes are so short and linear. There is no exploration at all.

M E H 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

ryhanna

Is there even a release date for Europe/Australia on PS3? Like, damn. Gettin' real tired of waiting here tbh. :crossed:

Robotboy

OH MY GOD GIVE ME THE DAMN EPISODE ALREADY :grr:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

ryhanna

So I FINALLY got to play it, and meh.

It was okay, better than the first one, but tbh I think playing as a little girl kind of limits things. 

Archived