Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Yas get dat reverse warholian electra heart experience :legend:

HAHA I literally didn't even try to make the lyrics make sense, I just wrote whatever the korean lyrics kinda sounded like. So bing-bing-bing-bing becaome ping-pong-ping-pong :lmao:

I think my favorite part is A-zi's rap :legend:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Do you think I should message them again? Or just leave it? :emma:

you may want to explore other avenues :emma:

Antichrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4

In a month, it'll be a 1 year anniversary since this came out. If we don't do a #TBT on this, I'm done :derpga:

PopReaper

We need to add Hadaka no Kiss or Hug Me Before I Ask You To to the #TBT list :ohwell:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

We need to add Hadaka no Kiss or Hug Me Before I Ask You To to the #TBT list :ohwell:

well one just came out a few months ago, and the other last year :laughga: I was gonna make it two-years as the cut-off, but I realized as I was posting my "Wolf" review that that song was only a year old haha

PoshLife

How are the views on the KK coming along, is it a thing already? :hor::emma:

We have 1,086 views now. Keep in mind I wasn't posting anything over the past few days, so readership went down. I'm gonna try to post things regularly, but until I get my furniture it's a little tricky. Cuz I'm like sitting on the floor listening to a song haha

PopReaper

well one just came out a few months ago, and the other last year :laughga: I was gonna make it two-years as the cut-off, but I realized as I was posting my "Wolf" review that that song was only a year old haha

Sis those rules don't apply to the Big 3 (CHI CHI, J=J and WINGS) :oops:

Antichrist

We have 1,086 views now. Keep in mind I wasn't posting anything over the past few days, so readership went down. I'm gonna try to post things regularly, but until I get my furniture it's a little tricky. Cuz I'm like sitting on the floor listening to a song haha

Hard days of PoshLife indeed :emo: :lolgaga: Dw the KK can wait :derpga:

Somebody please remind SM that f(x) is their best group and they need to quit paying dust to them :manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA

Sis those rules don't apply to the Big 3 (CHI CHI, J=J and WINGS)

Sis, CHI CHI can be excluded, everything they ever released is older than 2 years already :oops:

PoshLife

Hard days of PoshLife indeed :emo: :lolgaga: Dw the KK can wait

Somebody please remind SM that f(x) is their best group and they need to quit paying dust to them :manicure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA

Sis, CHI CHI can be excluded, everything they ever released is older than 2 years already :oops:

I still can't believe the choreography I made up in my head for "Airplane" ended up being kinda similar to the choreography they actually did.

oh and not Pink Lens, that's not two years old for another few weeks :laughga: (I think it got released in July?)

Mystery mystery, molla molla molla molla molla :music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZrPFMr_nY&feature=kp

PopReaper

:lmao:

selena-gomez-crying-meme-main.jpg

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived