The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

like how does sh!t work in Korea

Why does the label have to confirm someones relationship.. ever heard of privacy 

Imagine Interscope Records be like 

''The rumours of Lady Gaga having a relationship with Taylor Kinney are true. They started out as good friends on Lady Gaga's You And I video, but eventually became lovers. Please show your love and support as they are still in early stages of dating''

PoshLife

like how does sh!t work in Korea

Why does the label have to confirm someones relationship.. ever heard of privacy 

Imagine Interscope Records be like 

''The rumours of Lady Gaga having a relationship with Taylor Kinney are true. They started out as good friends on Lady Gaga's You And I video, but eventually became lovers. Please show your love and support as they are still in early stages of dating''

:lmao:

I know, it's so ridiculous.

YCHofficial

:lmao:

I know, it's so ridiculous.

And they always call it a ''Scandal''

Like wtf :rip:

PoshLife

And they always call it a ''Scandal''

Like wtf :rip:

and don't forget the dramatic apology :rip:

YCHofficial

and don't forget the dramatic apology :rip:

And the fans that leave the fandom and unfollow their idol on every possible social media :rip:

PopReaper

The fact the TaeYeon, who was being attacked by her bf's crazy stans, had to apologize for some reason, while the man of the relationship did nothing to call them out/defend her :awkney:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

The fact the TaeYeon, who was being attacked by her bf's crazy stans, had to apologize for some reason, while the man of the relationship did nothing to call them out/defend her  :awkney:

He's not a man, he's a boy :manicure:

omg who did I call a "manchild" a few months ago, that was in this thread wasn't it? :dies:

PopReaper

He's not a man, he's a boy :manicure:

omg who did I call a "manchild" a few months ago, that was in this thread wasn't it? :dies:

I think it was Luhan but it def applies to him:

thumb.jpg

:toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I think it was Luhan but it def applies to him:

thumb.jpg

:toofunny:

he's doing it happily, alright :toofunny:

Antichrist

I believe you called the EXO member in my set (whichever member that was idek) a manchild. :legend:

The impact is honestly undeniable.

Let's not even about relationships in Korea, that **** has to be officially confirmed by one label or another.

Now let's appreciate this sentence from this article -> http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/nichkhun-reveals-his-concerns-about-marriage

I never tried marriage in real life, so I can't be sure, but I have this vague fear that my wife might hate me after marriage."

sis were you in a marriage simulator or how is this even explained

I believe you called the EXO member in my set (whichever member that was idek) a manchild. :legend:

The impact is honestly undeniable.

Let's not even about relationships in Korea, that **** has to be officially confirmed by one label or another.

Now let's appreciate this sentence from this article -> http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/nichkhun-reveals-his-concerns-about-marriage

sis were you in a marriage simulator or how is this even explained

MAYBE HE PLAYED ONE OF THOSE ONLINE SIM GAMES AND HIS CHARACTER GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Antichrist

MAYBE HE PLAYED ONE OF THOSE ONLINE SIM GAMES AND HIS CHARACTER GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON

Tbh I don't see any other explanation, this is just as stupid as it gets :smh::rip:

Maybe he had a wet dream about being married to a guy and he doesn't think he's the right one for girls :hor:

PoshLife

I like your new set :unicorn:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived